Orange man yelling at the sky

I have to wonder what you are searching for as a search for "Trump supporter attacked" yeilds plenty of recent results on Google/ YouTube. I would encourage everyone to diprove this themselves in less than 30 seconds.

Because he’s full of shit and parroting conspiracy bullshit bloggers without doing any research on his own. This is the MO of EVERay Trump fan boy.

Donny Drama plays the victim card again...and my google search for "Trump news" resulted in the first story being about him bitching about Trump news google searches. Next up, Trump says White House deep state mirrors are making him look fat, or something else so people stop talking about Cohen, Manafort, Pecker, and Weisselberg.

Last edited:
Heard a Trump quote, "the media is a shark, you either feed it or it eats you"

I didn't look at the date, so thanks for pointing it out. I remember there were other versions without the commentary throughout, and those may have been removed. This isn't the version I previously watched linked from here.

I do think that the issue does need to be studied. Google has a lot of power and should be watched. But, if I had to guess I would say that certain types of videos are much more popular. It probably has to do with how many young verses older people use the technology. Add that with the fact young people tend to be more liberal and boom now the algorithm appears biased

Its a valid debate. Though when you frame the debate off promoting yourself. Its clear the intention isnt one of study.

Dear leader demanding everyone speak positively of him or face criminal action?

Sounds familiar

Oy1uDWIevsPXHI2S-gsVSm1RmbcDEq2g_m8j2FBfsguW8_LRQGRSj2E7MY44m0tLZqe1UmiAJr0d68dxm8qzYldEc3Rx5tM3=s750

Hard to imagine they didn’t exchange some friendly words of occupational advice when they met..

Huh it's almost as if acting like a piece of shit every second of every day will get you negative press coverage.

We live in a new world now, social media and search engines are essential to winning elections and they're actively taking sides. This is uncharted territory and it certainly isnt ok because it's against Trump. You lefties have zero foresight. Can you imagine if this was done against a Democrat?

Think of the future.

maybe.

but then again, maybe he shouldnt provide slanted sites/organizations like google with so much material? i mean when your wife wears an "i dont care" jacket to meet little kids, wtf is the world supposed to do? ignore it? when you shove another world leader out of the way, what should we all do? hes making himself an easy ass target.

maybe.

but then again, maybe he shouldnt provide slanted sites/organizations like google with so much material? i mean when your wife wears an "i dont care" jacket to meet little kids, wtf is the world supposed to do? ignore it? when you shove another world leader out of the way, what should we all do? hes making himself an easy ass target.

200w.webp
200w.webp

Google is interfering with the election already by burying positive articles and bumping up negative ones.

YouTube has been burying vids of leftists attacking Trump supporters for a while now and bumping up Trump supporter vids being violent.

Nationalize google they're actively social engineering and interfering with the future election, it's as simple as that.
Google and Youtube are interfering with the election not Russia!

13n0ds.jpg

You may be right. I think he is 6-3 so...
Remember when Trump bribed the Admiral MD to lie for him with the surgeon general job? Trump corrupts everything and anyone he touches.

Remember when Trump bribed the Admiral MD to lie for him with the surgeon general job? Trump corrupts everything and anyone he touches.

Yes, yes I do. He does corrupt or destroy everything he touches. Or maybe it's just a coincidence his campaign manager and personal attorney are both guilty of felonies. I'm pretty sure that nobody in my inner circle will be convicted of felonies

Back