Orange man yelling at the sky

Dear leader demanding everyone speak positively of him or face criminal action?

Sounds familiar

Oy1uDWIevsPXHI2S-gsVSm1RmbcDEq2g_m8j2FBfsguW8_LRQGRSj2E7MY44m0tLZqe1UmiAJr0d68dxm8qzYldEc3Rx5tM3=s750

More of the same.

So sensitive, much snowflake

What a fat stupid idiot.
He doesn't understand our freedoms or doesn't care, both are equally terrible.

Third World Dictator Shithole tactics, ladies and gentlemen.

He is advocating censorship and is deeply offended by search results like a fucking pussy.

The man literally just told google to make google a safespace for himself..........The biggest pussy move of all time IMO.

The man is a bigger pussy than any SJW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His google image searchs also makes him look too wide and fat

Google is interfering with the election already by burying positive articles and bumping up negative ones.

YouTube has been burying vids of leftists attacking Trump supporters for a while now and bumping up Trump supporter vids being violent.

Nationalize google they're actively social engineering and interfering with the future election, it's as simple as that.

We live in a new world now, social media and search engines are essential to winning elections and they're actively taking sides. This is uncharted territory and it certainly isnt ok because it's against Trump. You lefties have zero foresight. Can you imagine if this was done against a Democrat?

Think of the future.

We live in a new world now, social media and search engines are essential to winning elections and they're actively taking sides. This is uncharted territory and it certainly isnt ok because it's against Trump. You lefties have zero foresight. Can you imagine if this was done against a Democrat?

Think of the future.

Dude I hear you - and I totally believe it's happened and that it's happening, this isn't paranoia - but in the case of a man who actively tries to ruin his public image every time he opens his maw or types a tweet, Google doesn't have to do dick to make top results look atrocious...

Dude I hear you - and I totally believe it's happened and that it's happening, this isn't paranoia - but in the case of a man who actively tries to ruin his public image every time he opens his maw or types a tweet, Google doesn't have to do dick to make top results look atrocious...

He's not helping himself, I'm much more concerned with YouTube burying assault videos as they are actively engaged in a conspiracy to cover up leftist violence and manipulate people into thinking it's the other way around.

He's not helping himself, I'm much more concerned with YouTube burying assault videos as they are actively engaged in a conspiracy to cover up leftist violence and manipulate people into thinking it's the other way around.

Not impossible, they certainly have that capability...

Well, he is kind of well acquainted with the sky already. Can't blame him for not liking what he saw.

tryumpsunlol.jpg

lead_720_405.jpg

"The awful atmosphere has been Pro-Lib for many years! After much study, many experts agree the slimy sky's blue hue is indicative of being part of the Deep State. Sad! I alone can fix!"

Think of the future.

I have searched for videos that used to be easy to find and THEY ARE GONE. Google got rid of them, or has made them impossible to find. They have active censorship teams that filter our everything that doesn't fit their narrative.

Their motto used to be, "Don't be evil." But they had to change it. They literally had to change their motto when then started being evil. lmao.

I use https://duckduckgo.com/ these days.

pollution should not be regulated, health care prices should not be regulated, but maybe search results should be. I can't wait to vote for this man a second time.

I have searched for videos that used to be easy to find and THEY ARE GONE. Google got rid of them, or has made them impossible to find. They have active censorship teams that filter our everything that doesn't fit their narrative.

Their motto used to be, "Don't be evil." But they had to change it. They literally had to change their motto when then started being evil. lmao.

Yea there were 2-3 good videos a week coming out during the campaign of leftists attacking non violent Trump supporters. Not even one every few weeks were coming out of the reverse.

Now I can barely find one of them. They're not even trying to hide it.

{<BJPeen}

Think of the future.

Meh. The right has gerrymandering, voter suppression and not resigning when accused of obvious sexual assault or pedophilia.

Let the left have social media

Not impossible, they certainly have that capability...

I've been watching it happen. It started sometime 6 months to a year after the election. And the other day I checked again and it looks like they have pretty much everything mopped up. Like I said they're not even trying to hide it or make it close.

Back