• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions on askrens career as a whole

I've been watching this for a while son.... there's no way a guy who fights the way this one does could surprise anyone, including yourself, unless like I just said....you are his lover or his mom ;)
I'd put money on him to sleep you lmao

Losing to Maia in a grappling fight is really nothing to be ashamed of. It would happen to nearly anyone and that's why most avoid going to the ground with him at all costs.

I'd put money on him to sleep you lmao

That doesn't change the fact that your guy's striking stinks and anyone who thinks he could suddenly out of the blue or even after been "BUILT" (LOL!!) surprise anyone, is a serious retard.

Losing to Maia in a grappling fight is really nothing to be ashamed of. It would happen to nearly anyone and that's why most avoid going to the ground with him at all costs.

Even still, my money is on K1 Maia before K1 Askren. Lmao

Claimed to be able to beat up a UFC fighter? Check. Resorted to insults when that claim was addressed as highly unlikely? Check.

I'll take that win I suppose.

It is what it is.

Dana knew he wouldn't hold up to the elite and that's why they waited until he was undeniable to give him a chance. Didn't hurt that the UFC is kind of starved for talent right now.

Damian Maia has shown us that it's important to fight to your strength but Askren reminds us that if you ONLY fight to your strength, you can't be an elite fighter.

Ben Askren will always be my vato loco! But he was never my boy!

B617FF4A-AA4A-45AA-BB3A-583DD9332755.jpeg 32481B89-56E3-4760-B4E2-84001105EED0.gif

Back