Opinion: Nayt accepting 196 on short notice is a decision he will always regret

So you mean Nate, the guy who complained about not earning any money, will regret the decision that gave him millions? Right...

What the fuck do you think is funny about a guy who spends all his time doing media appearances instead of training.

I'm the troll lmao
This guy will be butthurt for months if Nate wins again pray that he doesn't do somethibg stupid

Nayt is now drawn to a trilogy with Conor which he doesn't look like he's going to come out of positively. He may have got the money deal but is this worth your reputation as a fighter? I'm not saying he cannot win but the odds are heavily against him when you consider the planning and effort Conor is putting in and how little effort Nayt is giving this with the amount of media appearances he is doing it looks unlikely. It's like Nayt thinks he's Ronda.

I hope for a good fight either way but I don't see that happening
Best thing that kid ever did was take the fight.
As a fighter win lose or draw your job is to go out there and do your best to win with no regrets. The fact he gets to go out there a second time and make an enormous payday against the one of the most popular Mma stars ever is a gift.
Nate loses nothing in the rematch. Just more eyes on him and more cash in his pocket. If he does lose who cares cause Conor beats up everyone else anyways.

However when Nate wins he could have his choice of headlining a ppv vs either ww champ or LW champ. His stock will just shoot through the roof.

Nayt is now drawn to a trilogy with Conor which he doesn't look like he's going to come out of positively. He may have got the money deal but is this worth your reputation as a fighter? I'm not saying he cannot win but the odds are heavily against him when you consider the planning and effort Conor is putting in and how little effort Nayt is giving this with the amount of media appearances he is doing it looks unlikely. It's like Nayt thinks he's Ronda.

I'm a fan of Conor and Nate, but you must have
a) zero self awareness to not realize how ridiculous you sound.
b) no ability to be objective when it comes to your favorite fighters.
or
c)both

You crazy. Nate's gonna whoop Conor's ass this time. It will be far more one sided than it was last time. Nate will dictate the distance, he'll start off the same as he finished last time. It was a bad move from Conor to take the first fight but it was borderline insane to make this second one. There will be no trilogy, you don't get trilogies when one guy finishes the other twice. Conor will either scurry back to FW or dwindle in mediocrity at LW.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
It was all a dream
I used to read Word Up magazine
Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine

Well yeah...

Cause Nate hates winning and making more cash than he ever dreamed of.

1419265912-harry-5.gif

Nate ain't getting a trilogy unless Conor loses again.

I doubt he regrets it tho. He's receives tons of popularity from it and will probably make more money from these two fights alone over his entire career.

Look at this terrified pussy

ult-bx.gif

lol stupid conor troll writing nayt to do the same as us calling mcnugget mactap or connard.
there's no trilogy when you lose 2 in a row, doblin :D

Not sure you can call a fighter a pussy... and that gif is pure bs, people are just seeing what they want to see.

Every other press conference with conor has him strutting and posing like a peacock, trying to bunch up his shoulders and swagger around like he's mentally retarded. Hes 100% fake and acting all the time. Whereas hes shitting himself here, for real, and about to spout a load of fake shit about inefficiency that he doesn't even believe. Thats what i see but i respect your right to a different interpretation.

compare this with robbie lawler recently who talked about how there was a lot of stuff he couldve done to avoid getting knocked out, but he didnt do it, and that he felt in great condition for the fight so he has no excuses. Most fighters seem to understand and accept a loss but conor acted like a worm, straight up

Just being honest, but I absolutely hate MMA fans like you that use losing as a reason to shit on a fighter and judge his overall reputation. Go find another sport, please.

New sherdog gimmick -

Conor AV/something Irish/something that'll piss people off

Name - something irish/mcgoat/conor

Posts/op - disrespect all Conor's opponents/talk bout Conor all the time

Eta - shortly before a Conor fight

Etd - when Conor loses

Yeah I'm sure Nate regrets making more in 1 fight than he made in the rest of his career combined.

So you mean Nate, the guy who complained about not earning any money, will regret the decision that gave him millions? Right...
Money is not the only thing in the world. Nayt has sold out here and he will regret this in years after. His reputation is worth more than money

New sherdog gimmick -

Conor AV/something Irish/something that'll piss people off

Name - something irish/mcgoat/conor

Posts/op - disrespect all Conor's opponents/talk bout Conor all the time

Eta - shortly before a Conor fight

Etd - when Conor loses

Not my av. Mine is Dana. U must know who that is

From Dublin

He's my favourite fighter

Not a gimmick. Gtfo

What the fuck do you think is funny about a guy who spends all his time doing media appearances instead of training.

I'm the troll lmao

Yes you're a troll, and not even a very good one.

Money is not the only thing in the world. Nayt has sold out here and he will regret this in years after. His reputation is worth more than money

The fuck it is. Prize fighters fight for money.

And what reputation? He's already the first to beat Conor in the UFC, there's little to no downside for him.

That moment when you're half way through the OP and realize you're being trolled...1305904575-obama-angry-face.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back