Opinion: Nayt accepting 196 on short notice is a decision he will always regret

What the fuck do you think is funny about a guy who spends all his time doing media appearances instead of training.

I'm the troll lmao

You do realize that Nate whooped Conors ass after training for like 4 days right? It seems that any amount of training over 4 days and Nate is just at that much more of an advantage so I think he'll be alright

few days left till these moronic Conor nuthuggers go into hiding again

Every other press conference with conor has him strutting and posing like a peacock, trying to bunch up his shoulders and swagger around like he's mentally retarded. Hes 100% fake and acting all the time. Whereas hes shitting himself here, for real, and about to spout a load of fake shit about inefficiency that he doesn't even believe. Thats what i see but i respect your right to a different interpretation.

compare this with robbie lawler recently who talked about how there was a lot of stuff he couldve done to avoid getting knocked out, but he didnt do it, and that he felt in great condition for the fight so he has no excuses. Most fighters seem to understand and accept a loss but conor acted like a worm, straight up

He's always humble and respects his opponent in the post-fight presser and he is not shitting himself, he simply flexes his jaw.

Do you really think he's worried Nate's gonna hit him at a press conference after they just hugged and exchanged compliments in the cage?

And if he's so scared of Nate, why did he insist the UFC make the rematch?

He's always humble and respects his opponent in the post-fight presser and he is not shitting himself, he simply flexes his jaw.

Do you really think he's worried Nate's gonna hit him at a press conference after they just hugged and exchanged compliments in the cage?

And if he's so scared of Nate, why did he insist the UFC make the rematch?

Hes scared of nate because he talked shit about nate non stop, detailed endlessly how nate was skinny fat and conor was going to crush his hips and submit him, nate is predictable and flabby blah blah blah. In that moment nate could have slapped conor to show him that hes a bitch. Nate could have called conor a fake little midget pussy and conor would have no answer. Conor is psychologically dominated there, because he talked so muchshit, got his ass beat, and now has to suffer the humiliation of sitting there in public eating his words.

fighters dont fear getting physically beaten, thats their job. Its the humble pie that has conor pissing his panties

And of course he wants the rematch to try to redeem himself and his right to act like a pieceof shit again

How the fuck do people manage to butch up his name? "Nayt"? What the hell.

Hes scared of nate because he talked shit about nate non stop, detailed endlessly how nate was skinny fat and conor was going to crush his hips and submit him, nate is predictable and flabby blah blah blah. In that moment nate could have slapped conor to show him that hes a bitch. Nate could have called conor a fake little midget pussy and conor would have no answer. Conor is psychologically dominated there, because he talked so muchshit, got his ass beat, and now has to suffer the humiliation of sitting there in public eating his words.

fighters dont fear getting physically beaten, thats their job. Its the humble pie that has conor pissing his panties

And of course he wants the rematch to try to redeem himself and his right to act like a pieceof shit again

Nate didn't take any offence to anything Conor said, he knew he was selling the fight. He gets it.

There's a video out there of Nate and Nick backstage after the first press conference and Nate says he doesn't care and he knows Conor is just "doing his thing". When you've been in the game as long as Nate has you don't take offence to fight hype.

Conor would have definitely had an answer if Nate said that, this idea that Nate turned him into a scared little boy is ridiculous.

Nate didn't say anything hostile at the post fight presser because that's not what they do, when the fight's over, the trash talking is over too.

The exception to this would be Jones/Cormier but that was because their feud is very legitimate.

these threats today... horrible.

You absolutely make no sense TS; Nate was chillin at Cabo and still beat him.

casuals be posting on sherdog, thinking that makes them a real fan.

pretentious fudges

If you are going to troll, at least do it right

Nayt is now drawn to a trilogy with Conor which he doesn't look like he's going to come out of positively. He may have got the money deal but is this worth your reputation as a fighter? I'm not saying he cannot win but the odds are heavily against him when you consider the planning and effort Conor is putting in and how little effort Nayt is giving this with the amount of media appearances he is doing it looks unlikely. It's like Nayt thinks he's Ronda.

I hope for a good fight either way but I don't see that happening
You actually have successfully got it 100% backwards.

See Conor made the mistake at 196 to fight Nate who only had 10 days to train thinking itd be an easy win.

He lost now hia reputation is all but ruined and with this 2nd guaranteed loss coming up, hes all but done for.

Like Ronda after holly.

Biggest mistake Conor has ever made.

I think we'll all start to see a bunch of little things that give McGregor an edge, most of it will be by design put into place by the powers at be. I'm curious to see how they stack the deck against the 209 in this one. Even so, a fight is a fight.
What

It's amazing how rapidly the amount of stupid threads from Conor fans are piling up. This forum is gonna be unhabitable by the time they fight.

Nayt is now drawn to a trilogy with Conor which he doesn't look like he's going to come out of positively. He may have got the money deal but is this worth your reputation as a fighter? I'm not saying he cannot win but the odds are heavily against him when you consider the planning and effort Conor is putting in and how little effort Nayt is giving this with the amount of media appearances he is doing it looks unlikely. It's like Nayt thinks he's Ronda.

I hope for a good fight either way but I don't see that happening
You need to go mall to the ug and work on your trolling. Come back in a few years. You're too obvious

Hilarious. Aldo can beat a few cans like Edgar but that doesn't mean he's not out of his prime. Conor will always win
Connor might not have trained for nate specifically but a real champ doesn't need to train specifically for a fighter to be successful. Connor is second rate.

You're not funny like the other Conor trolls.
This. The "Nayt" part is the weakest. Just cringy, and very weak. Failed obvious troll attempts should be insta banned, lol...like you press send, and it says you cant post, you've been banned.

Yes, he's definitely going to regret making 10x more in one fight than in the rest of his career combined...

Back