Opinion: Nayt accepting 196 on short notice is a decision he will always regret

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
Nayt is now drawn to a trilogy with Conor which he doesn't look like he's going to come out of positively. He may have got the money deal but is this worth your reputation as a fighter? I'm not saying he cannot win but the odds are heavily against him when you consider the planning and effort Conor is putting in and how little effort Nayt is giving this with the amount of media appearances he is doing it looks unlikely. It's like Nayt thinks he's Ronda.

I hope for a good fight either way but I don't see that happening

There will be no trilogy, Nate is gonna whoop him again and that'll be it.

Cabo Nate up in the piece.

giphy.gif

There will be no trilogy, Nate is gonna whoop him again and that'll be it.

Somehow I don't think all those interviews like the one with Conan will help him against Conor. Those interviews take up a lot of time of actual training for Nayt

You're not funny like the other Conor trolls.

If Nate loses they won't give him a trilogy fight, he'll go right back to where he was before all of this. Except he will have millions of extra dollars in his bank account. And for fuck sake, Nayt? I don't know why that annoys me so much, but it does.

Nayt is now drawn to a trilogy with Conor which he doesn't look like he's going to come out of positively. He may have got the money deal but is this worth your reputation as a fighter? I'm not saying he cannot win but the odds are heavily against him when you consider the planning and effort Conor is putting in and how little effort Nayt is giving this with the amount of media appearances he is doing it looks unlikely. It's like Nayt thinks he's Ronda.

I hope for a good fight either way but I don't see that happening
Based off the first fight you came to a weird conclusion. This is my conclusion.
2a23h3.jpg

He destroyed connor at 196 showing hes the better fighter. No excuses, hes the best. Connor can have all the preparation but if he was in nate position at ufc 196 he would never beat Nate. Also, Nate will destroy connor again and Aldo will end his career.

Even if they do fight 3 times and he loses twice he's making millions every fight, and gained more notoriety than most fighters have. He's already won, won't regret shit.

You're not funny like the other Conor trolls.
What the fuck do you think is funny about a guy who spends all his time doing media appearances instead of training.

I'm the troll lmao

Ever think someone is making him do all this media? He's just like his brother, they want to train all the time and ufc has him pull the weight this time, if he wants that money.

I think we'll all start to see a bunch of little things that give McGregor an edge, most of it will be by design put into place by the powers at be. I'm curious to see how they stack the deck against the 209 in this one. Even so, a fight is a fight.

What the fuck do you think is funny about a guy who spends all his time doing media appearances instead of training.

I'm the troll lmao
This is an example of what I mean. Step it up if you want to last as a good Conor troll.

He destroyed connor at 196 showing hes the better fighter. No excuses, hes the best. Connor can have all the preparation but if he was in nate position at ufc 196 he would never beat Nate. Also, Nate will destroy connor again and Aldo will end his career.

Hilarious. Aldo can beat a few cans like Edgar but that doesn't mean he's not out of his prime. Conor will always win

Back