Open challenge

Cracky

Fanny Pack
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm picking Bernard

I'm putting up an open avatar challenge. Here's what you'll have as your avatar for 2 weeks
if you choose to accept.

FAIL.jpg

Gotta be higher than white belt. First come first serve.. Post the pic I have to rock for 2 weeks if I lose.

These should happen more often. Nothing like a lot of shit talk before a fight...

...no, I am not taking your challenge. Why? Well, while I respect both fighters, I am not a big fan of either.

I'd of taken this in a heartbeat!

Nevermind, hope you have something good prepared aries

I'm picking Bernard

I'm putting up an open avatar challenge. Here's what you'll have as your avatar for 2 weeks
if you choose to accept.

FAIL.jpg

Gotta be higher than white belt. First come first serve.. Post the pic I have to rock for 2 weeks if I lose.

i don't get it. that doesn't look too embarrassing.

Mmmmhmmm....

BootyDaddy and I have sig and av bets. I promise they'll be a little nastier than those.

Absolutely and none of this 2 weeks fairy stuff. 2 months is the minimum sentence in our deal.

Gamble like men people.

lol.. Im a noob at this. Ill go big next time

I will make another challenge soon. Won the Vasquez-Marquez bet against Sugarshane and loss Mosley-Cotto bet against Kamehameha.

All right, fuckface(s). I'll make an AV/SIG bet for this fight. I'll even take Hopkins. It's a man size bet as well. Not 2, but 3 month AV/SIG bet. If I lose, I'll bring down my beloved Tatum avatar and quote and sport anything you like. If you lose, you will have to sport what I want you to sport. Savvy?

...and I'll drink your fucking milk shake!!!

Good man. You forgot to add belt color specifications...

This bet needs to be SBC sanctioned.

When terms have been reached, make a post in the Gambling thread.

P.S. - There's WAY too little smack-talk in the smack-talking thread.

Cracky, you gotta come up with a worse looking av then that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Forestwayne72
Back