Open challenge

Cracky, you gotta come up with a worse looking av then that?

Well to be honest, the I love wales avatar isnt that bad either. So I think we both went soft here, but oh well. I'll make a custom av for the next challenge:icon_twis

I'll take your bet Simpsons character Tatum duck thing!!

NVM, I misread and thought you said it wasnt going to be a 2 or 3 month thing but now understand its for the full 3 months!

Accept?

It's on, pro killer. B-hop is going to head butt and throw low blows at your bitch slapping pretty boy Joe Cal. He will put him on his panzy ass with a sneaky right cross.

Pffft.

Hopkins has as much chance of beating Calzaghe as Morrison has at curing the AIDS.

I woulda took that bet all day long lugubrious but I guess i'm too late. I would have made it a permanent bet though. War Calzaghe.

You could have taken it, you have SBC backing.

Sounds like a pretty good bet for what should be a great fight!

This sort of garbage actually had me worried with Mayweather/Hatton.

You know as well as I do, you're going down bigtime here, Bobby.

Say as you with, but you have to admit those were 2 fire sigs you had to rock for an extended period of time.

Yes not bad at all.

I've got to cook up something a little special for you this time round I think.

Well to be honest, the I love wales avatar isnt that bad either. So I think we both went soft here, but oh well. I'll make a custom av for the next challenge:icon_twis

Well I take it your not English cause then you'd be proper pissed at having to sport that!

I'm a mutt from america. Id probably wear that as a shirt and the arch rival of wales the next day..lol

Well, it looked good for us in the first half of the fight, cracky. It really did.

Yeah. I thought it was in the bag because BHop normally starts off slow and sluggish and then gets more relaxed and smoother as the rounds go on. He just seemed sluggish and off balance all night tonight though. That said, even that shell of what Hop once was came pretty close to handing cal his first loss. Imagine what would have happened if the Hop that raped tito moved up to face Cal.

Back