Locked NFL Discussion: Were almost there boys

Favorite part of training camp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants training camp, day 3 takeaways: Daniel Jones inconsistent
https://www.bigblueview.com/2024/7/...amp-day-3-takeaways-daniel-jones-inconsistent

Don't let them get to you dan.. 😢

39395.png

I think he’ll be okay :)

I forget who it was, I'm thinking it was Bill Belichick on the Pat Mcaffee draft, where he said you dont need an offensive line with how fast Nabers can break out into routes from the line.

I was thinking "yeah, that sounds fucking retarded I dont care how great of a coach you are."

Now that I've had a few months to sit on it

its still fucking stupid and Daniel Jones is gonna die

He really hasnt missed that much time tbh. He does get banged up frequently but usually plays through. He is a QB’s best friend with those routes and hands.

I actually think this was a great move for him health wise. With that WR room he doesnt have to get force fed 150+ targets.
He's played in 139 games out of a possible 179 games in his career. On average he's missed over 3 games a season for his career.

Cool. 15 of those came from one season dude. Been in the league a long time
11 years and out of those 11 he's has 3 seasons where he played every game. He's missed 11 games combined the last 2 seasons.

Tuagoat will make more in one year than Marino made in his entire career

We'll see how much love the '9ers fanbase has for Purdy when he gets his money. Sources predicting up to $65M per year.

Looking forward to the San Fran talent firesale if that happens. Should trade Aiyuk to the Pats for a 2nd IMO

Tuagoat will make more in one year than Marino made in his entire career

We'll see how much love the '9ers fanbase has for Purdy when he gets his money. Sources predicting up to $65M per year.

Looking forward to the San Fran talent firesale if that happens. Should trade Aiyuk to the Pats for a 2nd IMO

Hell win as many Ships as Marino also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back