Ontario hockey coaches ordered to talk about gender diversity to players.

More tranny nonsense.

0/10

They should take a knee like those other idiots

So Canadain hockey coaches have to give hockey players sensitivity training on the 62 different genders? This will go well.

It's not a move the OHF made entirely voluntarily. Rather, it was part of the settlement of a case brought before the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario back in 2013. A complaint was brought by Jesse Thompson of Oshawa, Ont., a transgender teen who told the tribunal he was outed when he was asked to use a dressing room that aligned with his gender at birth (female), and not his identified gender (male). The tribunal heard that Thompson wasn't allowed in the boys' room and, at the same time, some parents of female players objected to him using the girls' room.
See, this is a fucked up story. The kid was competing with boys. No need to forcibly segregate him.

It's not clear how this remedy is even related to the wrong that occurred.

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

You have to be one hell of a tough tranny to make it in hockey.

ducene.gif

source.gif

You have to be one hell of a tough tranny to make it in hockey.

ducene.gif

source.gif

I say trannies in general are very mentallly tough. For decades if not centuries they have been ostracized by the majority of civilizations.

We had NFL, NBA players come out of closet, still waiting on top flight soccer, rugby, NHL, and MLB.

Think about that for a second. What on earth qualifies a hockey coach to even begin to handle topics like this? And they are expected to discuss it with 5 year olds. Does anyone legitimately think that is acceptable?

Article says Ontario's human rights' commission forced the Ontario Hockey Federation to do it. The commission is literally above the law, they just give orders.

Inb4 trannies in women's teams. At this point is there even anything preventing a man from competing with females professionally? I don't think so. If it's not possible now, it will be very very quickly.

I say trannies in general are very mentallly tough. For decades if not centuries they have been ostracized by the majority of civilizations.

We had NFL, NBA players come out of closet, still waiting on top flight soccer, rugby, NHL, and MLB.
If tranny’s were so tough they would not have high suicide rates and be whining all the time about how they mistreated and oppressed.

The hockey stick goes in her goal
Unless she also has a hockey stick
Then it’s slashing

I still don't get why the progressive machine wants to push LGBT insanity on society. High suicide rates, drug abuse and STD's is what you really want? You want your children to be viewed as a freak or sexual fetish meant to be used and abused?

Progress is the most effective way to break down a country and make it weak. The drones bob up and down and gleefully clap but are too naïve to realize their shells are being hollowed out.

LOL.

This will go well, and certainly not further ostracize those 0.00000001% of gender neutral folks who actually want to play.

Wait till a confused girl gets paralyzed

Back