Ontario hockey coaches ordered to talk about gender diversity to players.

Ontario hockey federation is pretty powerful and hockey in general in Canada is pretty untouchable - so if coaches and convenors told the human rights commission to go fuck themselves and not follow those guidelines -- nothing really is going to happen. Parents are always going to put their kids in and all the ire from purple hair protestors won't do shit

I believe a lot of people are like me in that respect. I'm ok with people doing whatever they want and calling themselves whatever they want as long as that doesn't involve infringement of my rights. I'll afford everyone equal respect, whether I agree or disagree with them, as long as my disagreeing with them doesn't in and of itself carry a penalty

The problem is that special conditions are being imposed on hockey leagues in order to include individuals who would not otherwise make the cut based on their lack of ability. Even an above average athletic male has an extremely difficult time making it in the hockey world. It takes a certain type of personality and exceptional talent to make it in hockey. We have to accept that there are limits to what people can do and where they fit in. The government and commissions should not be so eager to step in and disturb the natural order of things.

I wanted to play hockey, but I was not skilled enough and was disgusted by the dressing room culture. I had to accept that hockey was not for me and moved on. I did not run to the human rights commission and whine about being discriminated against because I did not belong in the hockey world. Just because someone wants to do something does not mean they can. You have to earn the privilege to be there.

The transgender community is confusing "Rights" with Entitlement. They feel entitled to invade certain spaces they have no business being in and get obnoxious about "Muh Rights" to weasel their way in.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe don't be an asshole to people who have done nothing wrong to you?

Really, that's the real issue. People like you who fear things they don't understand and just want to ostracise and ridicule people they don't know. I'd say that I wish your kids were gay so that maybe one day you would understand, but I'd never wish a cruel parent on any child.
I'm not sure that's the real issue with the high suicide rates.
If we are to believe that gays and lesbo's are also picked on beat up etc . Than we should see the same suicide rates in the gay community vs trans but it's considerably higher in the trans

Maybe don't be an asshole to people who have done nothing wrong to you?

Really, that's the real issue. People like you who fear things they don't understand and just want to ostracise and ridicule people they don't know. I'd say that I wish your kids were gay so that maybe one day you would understand, but I'd never wish a cruel parent on any child.
Maybe don’t be an asshole to people have done nothing wrong to you....

Back