• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OnlyFans star shocked about her former high school teacher fapping to her content

She aint much, she should be appreciative. Thats what the platform is there for. That being said, would watch for free if I could. I have low standards because I am married and don't need standards anymore......
You could probably find her content free online ;)

Are we seriously pretending that the average male high school teacher isn't fantasizing about some of his students?
I'm not a male school teacher, how the fuck would I know.
And verbalising it makes it even more creepy, fuck sake.

I'm not a male school teacher, how the fuck would I know.
And verbalising it makes it even more creepy, fuck sake.
Unless he made advances while he was her teacher, its all good. In HS girls are young adults biologically, it is healthy for a male to be attracted to them. And if he never made a move he's ok socially too. Being creepy is not illegal.

Unless he made advances while he was her teacher, its all good. In HS girls are young adults biologically, it is healthy for a male to be attracted to them. And if he never made a move he's ok socially too. Being creepy is not illegal.
I didn't say it was. I said it was creepy.

Do they have to give their SSN and name for receiving a tax Form 1099MISC?

This isn't the first time I've heard of this happening.

I've seen clips of OF models responding to people they knew in elementary school, high school teachers, and their own rapists subbing to their accounts.

But this is the first time I've seen of one of them, a high school teacher, actually making contact with the model - their former student.

Creepy as fuck.

And just from that clip with the teacher's voice its going to be found out who he is. She said which high school and the years she went to it. It'll just be an easy process to gauge which male teacher it was.

This isn't the first time I've heard of this happening.

I've seen clips of OF models responding to people they knew in elementary school, high school teachers, and their own rapists subbing to their accounts.

But this is the first time I've seen of one of them, a high school teacher, actually making contact with the model - their former student.

Creepy as fuck.
Fucking thank you! Someone with some sense. It IS creepy as fuck. Not only was he thinking about it then, he's telling her he was thinking about it then. What's he hoping to gain from this?

And just from that clip with the teacher's voice its going to be found out who he is. She said which high school and the years she went to it. It'll just be an easy process to gauge which male teacher it was.
What he actually said it? I can't watch stuff like that at work, you hear his voice?

Back