• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OnlyFans star shocked about her former high school teacher fapping to her content

Uhh, you do onlyfans knowing full well what the majority of guys are going to be doing with your content. No room for her to suddenly feel like she has some moral high ground.

Screen_Shot_2017-05-03_at_12.14.21_PM.jpg

This chick?

https://www.instagram.com/drsunnyandrews

I'm guessing it's because her OF content isn't any more risque than what's on her Instagram. Also, she's a plastic surgeon so her clientele is attracted to that kinda stuff, as opposed to if she were a "family doctor". Now if she was doing anal and facials on OF, that'd probably be a different story.

Yea, I suppose nothing like that, but there is a video of her dildoing herself. :oops:

Yea, I suppose nothing like that, but there is a video of her dildoing herself. :oops:
I'm honestly not even interested. Not my type at all. Horrible fake tits, hard muscle ass, less body fat than I have, etc. But to each his (or her) own. :)

The thirst is real son. Dudes out there dropping maximum coinage on coming of age starlets. I like my ladies a little older personally.

Salma-Hayek-escote-Getty-TLMD.jpg
Just watched Desperado a couple of nights ago. What a woman! The scene where she's walking and the cars crash around her is based on a true story

Just watched Desperado a couple of nights ago. What a woman! The scene where she's walking and the cars crash around her is based on a true story
I wouldn’t doubt it. Real life wars have been started over fine looking pieces of booty. Men are simple based creatures, lol.

Seeing Sam Jackson make out with her makes me want to become an old out of shape actor who has a penchant for cursing.

Who cares she’s a skank desperate for cash. She probably shits in peoples mouth for money . Let’s not talk about sick and creepy
How much do you think she would charge for that? Just out of curiosity.

I wonder what she looked like before steroids and plastic surgery. She probably was a good looking girl, but it’s like, does she have some mental illness? Why does she think that’s normal? I guess whatever she wants to do, just crazy the lengths people will go, to improve things that don’t need improving.

I wonder what she looked like before steroids and plastic surgery. She probably was a good looking girl, but it’s like, does she have some mental illness? Why does she think that’s normal? I guess whatever she wants to do, just crazy the lengths people will go, to improve things that don’t need improving.

Who knows. It's a compulsion for some people, others always see themselves as needing improvement, her line of work (plastic surgeon) may have an influence on it. I like the in shape look, but don't really care for fake/surgery and all that.

Who knows. It's a compulsion for some people, others always see themselves as needing improvement, her line of work (plastic surgeon) may have an influence on it. I like the in shape look, but don't really care for fake/surgery and all that.
Yeah me too. I think fit girls are nice, but to get implants and all that is taking it too far imo. But if that’s what she’s going for, so be it. But she has to be on some type of test to have that muscle development and bf%.

Lol, you got Google.
I got a work phone. I don’t dare to look at NSFW stuff on it. I actually just learned that if the company we are working for (my company) gets sued over this job I’m at, they can take all company information, including cell phone and email and computer stuff. We had the legal dept. on our meetings and they made us start putting legal disclaimers on internal emails. So it’s pretty wild. They are just gonna find out that I just hang out on Sherdog all day tho lol.

I got a work phone. I don’t dare to look at NSFW stuff on it. I actually just learned that if the company we are working for (my company) gets sued over this job I’m at, they can take all company information, including cell phone and email and computer stuff. We had the legal dept. on our meetings and they made us start putting legal disclaimers on internal emails. So it’s pretty wild. They are just gonna find out that I just hang out on Sherdog all day tho lol.

<6>

Back