Only Pick 2 - Hot / Smart / Sane

can i put a full point into hot, and half a point into the other 2 options

Hot and sane since it doesn’t exist in the real world, so I’ll go with the fantasy

I don't know what kind of twisted fantasies you have thinking there are sane chicks. Might as well wish for her to show up with a buckets of gold and a pet unicorn too.

<36>

Just hot. I'm a realist

Hot and sane. Dumb is a bonus. You can convince her to do anything you want. Just tell everyone she was in a horseback riding accident and had head trauma that left her essentially retarded. You're now a hero for sticking by your mentally challenged wife.

Hot and sane, but im real skeptical about the concept of a sane woman
brother, there ain't no such thing

Crazy+hot+chart_4d5de3_5250922.jpg

I can't believe your measurement of "smart" is "slightly better than illiterate".

Explains why this thread is so dumb.

You having a hard time reading, bud?

I read just fine. If I pick smart, I get a smart woman. If I don't pick smart, I don't get a woman with an average intellect, I get a complete fucking moron?

I read just fine. If I pick smart, I get a smart woman. If I don't pick smart, I don't get a woman with an average intellect, I get a complete fucking moron?
Yea, you get the extreme opposite. That's the point.

I don't know where you got this "smart is only slightly better than illiterate" nonsense

Your current/next girlfriend/wife can only be 2 out of those 3 traits? Why? Because magic or some shit.

If you pick hot, she's instantly a 10 on your personal scale. If you pick smart, she instantly becomes super smart and she always gives you stimulating conversation. If you pick sane, she's sane.

If you don't pick hot, she becomes ugly as sin. I'm talking Boise 1 here. Nothing can change her looks. No plastic surgery or magic.

If you don't pick smart, she becomes borderline retarded. She's illiterate, can barely do 1st grade math and she will never fail to amaze you with the dumb stuff she says.

If you don't pick sane, she becomes violently crazy. There's a good chance she'll kill you in your sleep and possibly even eat you. Even during sex, there is a good chance she'll try to eat you.

Which two do you pick?
Hot and sane. She'll be a perfect 10 who's submissive and I'll enjoy being her benevolent dictator. :p

can i put a full point into hot, and half a point into the other 2 options
Haha I was thinking id like to take half a point from hot and put it into smart. Decent looking girl that isn't a potato.

Hot and sane. If she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, whatever. I just couldn't tolerate violent and crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back