Only Pick 2 - Hot / Smart / Sane

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Your current/next girlfriend/wife can only be 2 out of those 3 traits? Why? Because magic or some shit.

If you pick hot, she's instantly a 10 on your personal scale. If you pick smart, she instantly becomes super smart and she always gives you stimulating conversation. If you pick sane, she's sane.

If you don't pick hot, she becomes ugly as sin. I'm talking Boise 1 here. Nothing can change her looks. No plastic surgery or magic.

If you don't pick smart, she becomes borderline retarded. She's illiterate, can barely do 1st grade math and she will never fail to amaze you with the dumb stuff she says.

If you don't pick sane, she becomes violently crazy. There's a good chance she'll kill you in your sleep and possibly even eat you. Even during sex, there is a good chance she'll try to eat you.

Which two do you pick?

Hot and sane, but im real skeptical about the concept of a sane woman

Hot and Smart is obvious here.
Most women are already insane.

I'd go gay instead

LOL at sane being an option
Fuckin fantasy world

hot & sane, I don't talk too much and I don't care about stimulating conversation.

Hot and smart, bitches are already crazy, like when it's their time of the month

Smart and hot. At that point you just have to try and enjoy it while it lasts and make sure to kill her before she kills you.

Last edited:
Hot and Smart is obvious here.
Most women are already insane.
This isn't normal crazy chick crazy tho. He specified this bitch would be trying to kill you and eat you and shit.

Hot and sane easy. Having her illiterate is a bonus. She can't read my texts to other women that way

<seedat>

Hot and smart

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hot and sane, but im real skeptical about the concept of a sane woman

First thought was at least make the thread semi believable....

I'll go with smart and sane. Always wanted to see what that was like...

Last edited:
Hot and smart, bitches are already crazy, like when it's their time of the month

You get the week before she's a nightmare, the week during she's a nightmare and the week after she's recovering and a nightmare...1 week in four she's an angel and you don't know what the fuck you've done...

Hot and smart. If she’s funny, that’s a huge bonus. I don’t expect sanity and wouldn’t even know what to do with said unicorn.

I’m refusing to settle, so I reject ur thread of magic genies :hmph

~rabbits forever~

Back