Only Pick 2 - Hot / Smart / Sane

I clearly said from your point of view, alluding to your thread. You fucking moron.
I know you think that's MY view on "smart" and I posted based on that. Your posts ITT make no sense.

Go get a donut and lie down for a while. You're all riled up for some reason and talking nonsense. Come back when you've calmed down and stopped speaking gibberish.

Should have just made us choose between smart and sane, because no man would ever NOT choose hot as one of the options.

This is easy, hot and sane. I will do the thinking for her.

Hot and Smart is obvious here.
Most women are already insane.
BOOM. This is the ONLY answer. No matter what, you will have to deal with an insane woman. They all get that way.

If we go with sane and smart is the woman ugly or just average?

Came here to say women can't be sane. Looks like it's been covered.

Came here to say women can't be sane. Looks like it's been covered.

hot and sane. Intelligence is overrated. There are plenty of high iq people who are retarded in social relationships.

Hot and sane seem most tempting because you restricted stupid things to stuff she says. In reality the stupid you otherwise described would be things like throwing out the tv tv because the batteries on the remote went flat.

But really I'd pass on the whole situation and take my chances on the open market.

Meanwhile I will go around telling your hot crazy wives that you said you should bang me.

Last edited:
Should have just made us choose between smart and sane, because no man would ever NOT choose hot as one of the options.
Yeah this immediately turned into a smart or sane contest. A few guys have said smart and sane, but he specified if you don't pick hot theyre extra ugly, not average looking.

So you know those guys are fucking lying. Nobody is dating a 1/10 for their personality. This ain't one of those hallmark movies.

One reason I didn’t pick sane is that the sex would be really boring and vanilla. I can’t go an entire relationship with vanilla.

Your current/next girlfriend/wife can only be 2 out of those 3 traits? Why? Because magic or some shit.

If you pick hot, she's instantly a 10 on your personal scale. If you pick smart, she instantly becomes super smart and she always gives you stimulating conversation. If you pick sane, she's sane.

If you don't pick hot, she becomes ugly as sin. I'm talking Boise 1 here. Nothing can change her looks. No plastic surgery or magic.

If you don't pick smart, she becomes borderline retarded. She's illiterate, can barely do 1st grade math and she will never fail to amaze you with the dumb stuff she says.

If you don't pick sane, she becomes violently crazy. There's a good chance she'll kill you in your sleep and possibly even eat you. Even during sex, there is a good chance she'll try to eat you.

Which two do you pick?
Am I allowed a double hot? The others from my experience don't apply to women.

Back