Online IQ test

You're coooooooooool ranch IMHO
I'm 100% Nacho Sherbro.

giphy.gif

(Edit: ^^2002 Caption of Doom)

Would you have given her a Fedorgasm or nah?
Probably not. She was old as shit so I don't know how on earth I could've even gotten it up. And I have pretty low standards, but she was far beneath them.

Even if she was paying me 10K I don't think I could've done it. So I certainly wasn't going to do it because she saved me a couple hundred bucks on a test that I was only mildly interested in.

Probably not. She was old as shit so I don't know how on earth I could've even gotten it up. And I have pretty low standards, but she was far beneath them.

Even if she was paying me 10K I don't think I could've done it. So I certainly wasn't going to do it because she saved me a couple hundred bucks on a test that I was only mildly interested in.

I've ventured into the cave of the old lady and it was not as life-changing as one would expect. That old money talks though...

Mensa Norway's test is probably the best online IQ test I've seen. It's been taken by millions of people and has been normed correctly and is apparently well correlated with legit IQ tests. Though if you're into the whole "multi-faceted intelligence" thing, then it only measures one of those facets.

https://test.mensa.no/

I’m interested in taking an IQ test, but having trouble finding one based on WAIS. Anyone taken one online that you would vouch for as being legitimate?
i'd probably suggest hooking up with your country's Mensa chapter and ask them when their next scheduled test will be. ignore the trolls in this thread; they're just having fun

Mensa Norway's test is probably the best online IQ test I've seen. It's been taken by millions of people and has been normed correctly and is apparently well correlated with legit IQ tests. Though if you're into the whole "multi-faceted intelligence" thing, then it only measures one of those facets.

https://test.mensa.no/

Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data.
I'm a super genus.

The real ones can't be taken online, they have to be administered by a professional.

I got to take the WAIS for free because this old retired psychologist wanted to bang me. She gave me my score and I left. She should've been smart enough to make me bang first. I guess that was HER IQ test and she failed.
I am not understanding why a psychiatrist would be required to administer the tests. The answers are non-interpretive, and your score is calculated mathematically. The only other constraint is that it is time based. It seems rather simple for it to be just as effective if taken online.

I am not understanding why a psychiatrist would be required to administer the tests. The answers are non-interpretive, and your score is calculated mathematically. The only other constraint is that it is time based. It seems rather simple for it to be just as effective if taken online.

it's mostly just to basically have a witness to the proceeding.

Forget it. You could probably seek one out in a psychology clinic, administered by a neuropsychologist. I'd expect 200$ an hour or so. The test itself and explaining the results should take two hours, but the neuropsychologist or their assistant will have work on grading you for a while. So maybe 600$ when it's all said and done.
You don’t need to pay a neuropsychologist to take an IQ test, and I don’t know why anyone would spend $600 in their right mind to do so. Not sure where you got this idea.

without taking any tests I would guesstimate I am half retarded and you are prob 3/4 retard but im not a retard expert

it's mostly just to basically have a witness to the proceeding.
The proceeding for what? I’m talking about taking a test for my own personal knowledge. Employers in the US are not even legally allowed to perform general IQ testing in most settings. For what reason would a witness be required?

The proceeding for what? I’m talking about taking a test for my own personal knowledge. Employers in the US are not even legally allowed to perform general IQ testing in most settings. For what reason would a witness be required?

Ah. For those that require certification, like Mensa. member of the Philippines chapter here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back