Online IQ test

jericksen5

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I’m interested in taking an IQ test, but having trouble finding one based on WAIS. Anyone taken one online that you would vouch for as being legitimate?

The fact that you even want to take an online IQ test tells me your IQ is in the 55-69 range. 69 tops...
820.jpeg

Came in to say this. If you can't manage simple research chances are slim to succeed in a multiple choice test.
I’d say it’s more of an indicator of my conscientiousness than my IQ, as Id prefer to crowdsource locating the test rather than to spend the time to sort thru and find one myself.

Forget it. You could probably seek one out in a psychology clinic, administered by a neuropsychologist. I'd expect 200$ an hour or so. The test itself and explaining the results should take two hours, but the neuropsychologist or their assistant will have work on grading you for a while. So maybe 600$ when it's all said and done.

I’m interested in taking an IQ test, but having trouble finding one based on WAIS. Anyone taken one online that you would vouch for as being legitimate?
The real ones can't be taken online, they have to be administered by a professional.

I got to take the WAIS for free because this old retired psychologist wanted to bang me. She gave me my score and I left. She should've been smart enough to make me bang first. I guess that was HER IQ test and she failed.

The real ones can't be taken online, they have to be administered by a professional.

I got to take the WAIS for free because this old retired psychologist wanted to bang me. She gave me my score and I left. She should've been smart enough to make me bang first. I guess that was HER IQ test and she failed.

Would you have given her a Fedorgasm or nah?

Back