Online IQ test

I got an app on my phone for IQ testing, seemed legit. I got 113. Is that good?

All the free online tests are bogus. Even someone like Mike Perry would end up with 150 plus IQ level from completing any of those free ones

I’m interested in taking an IQ test, but having trouble finding one based on WAIS. Anyone taken one online that you would vouch for as being legitimate?

The mensa test. I have scored over 128 in every test and as high as 158.

I am a gamer. So iq doesnt matter.

These results indicate that...

you have a strong likelihood of Asperger’s Syndrome or autism.

<TheWire1>

The "do you post on Sherdog?" question is the important one.

Honestly I'v always found IQ tests whether "official" or not give me around the same result.

The "do you post on Sherdog?" question is the important one.

Honestly I'v always found IQ tests whether "official" or not give me around the same result.
If they’re structured properly, that’s how they should result, regardless of the specific questions or number of questions asked. Even on an “official” test, your IQ can be accurately inferred typically off of only the first 20 questions.

If they’re structured properly, that’s how they should result, regardless of the specific questions or number of questions asked. Even on an “official” test, your IQ can be accurately inferred typically off of only the first 20 questions.

I can see the logic behind the idea they would inflate results to get people to purchase some kind of tat certificate but again thats not been my experience although I spose anything too obviously nonsense I'v not bothered with.

Last edited:
I can see the logic behind the idea they would inflate results to get people to purchase some kind of tat certificate but again thats not been my experience although I spose anything too obviously nonsense I'v not bothered with.
There are certainly a large number of pseudo IQ tests online that are nothing more than clickbait scams attempting to get you to pay to take a useless test. There are also others that should in fact be fairly accurate at at least generating a approximate IQ number.

I'm so intelligent that those online tests suggested I should wear a helmet at all times and keep away from sharp objects.

I think the fact you would come onto a karoddy forum for intelligent information regarding an IQ test should tell you and any prospective employers all they need to know.

Back