Ongoing Team Lloyd Irvin Scandal - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looking at the DC Courts site it appears they are done for the day with no verdict...set to resume 10/28. :eek:

2.5 days, and coming back after the weekend is not good imo, getting into deadlocked territory now. All it takes is one nut case on a jury unfortunately.

I think that stuff might be automatic. It happened yesterday too about two hours before the jury finished. It popped up around 3 PM, but later it said the jury deliberated until 4:45 PM.

Really the jury has only been deliberating for like 1.75 days at this point. Wednesday was barely anything, and they should still be at it for a few more hours today.

2.5 days, and coming back after the weekend is not good imo, getting into deadlocked territory now. All it takes is one nut case on a jury unfortunately.

I really hope not but..... who knows. I'm hoping they are just debating over one of the other charges.

I think that stuff might be automatic. It happened yesterday too about two hours before the jury finished. It popped up around 3 PM, but later it said the jury deliberated until 4:45 PM.

Really the jury has only been deliberating for like 1.75 days at this point. Wednesday was barely anything, and they should still be at it for a few more hours today.

I really hope so. That said the site wasn't updated at all today until about 10 minutes ago to show they had even started back up so that's why I'm worried. Them going into a weekend can't be a good sign if that's the case.

Around 5 PM or so a summary should be posted in more detail. That is the pattern for updating the website. It should be more clear what's going on at that point.

Man i'm getting impatient, now we have to wait till monday FFS.

The summary for the day is posted now.

The jury deliberated from 10:05 AM to 4:00 PM. They filed some notes with the judge and went home. They are due back on Monday 9:30 AM to resume.

So this is definitely going into next week. Unfortunately the chance of a hung jury appears to be increasing.

Georgette posted some interesting facts on her blog relating to the case. In short, she's not worried about it and doesn't think its a bad sign: http://georgetteoden.blogspot.com/

And the jury could be in disagreement about any number of small things, or they could simply be taking a long time to go through all the information.

Going to work in a bit. Eagerly awaiting updates

I'm so impatient!!!!

Has anyone wondered if Lloyd has an insider on the jury?

Pot stirred.

And the truth comes out!

All charges on Maldonado are NOT GUILTY!

Just like I was saying from Day 1.

Wow, must say that I'm kind of surprised. I thought at the very least, having sex with a passed out girl was some form of sexual abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back