Ongoing Team Lloyd Irvin Scandal - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing this. I was going to, but since the other threads got deleted I was a bit reluctant.

okay, a miniscule issue. wouldn't this thread be better named 'maldonado and shultz trial' since most of what will be posted in here will be about that? i don't want to devalue the trial.

okay, a miniscule issue. wouldn't this thread be better named 'maldonado and shultz trial' since most of what will be posted in here will be about that? i don't want to devalue the trial.

I think the name is still okay because the initial start of the scandal was Maldonado and Schultz being arrested.

Also, I have a feeling that after the trial is over, a lot more background information about TLI is going to come out. The sexual abuse runs pretty deep over there. It's really disturbing actually.

Again. Thank you guys for keeping us updated. I recently had two former members of TLI at my school for a seminar, and they both describe leaving Lloyd's as "We fled in the middle of the night"

I am disappointed that Nyjah testified.

I think the name is still okay because the initial start of the scandal was Maldonado and Schultz being arrested.

Also, I have a feeling that after the trial is over, a lot more background information about TLI is going to come out. The sexual abuse runs pretty deep over there. It's really disturbing actually.

Do you have any knowledge or update on the current state of affairs at Lloyd Irvin's gym? Does he still have a full mat of students or is it basically a half suck ship?

The last info I saw (months ago) made it look like Lloyd still had a thriving kids program. Putting any opinions aside, the one indisputable fact is that he was arrested and charged with rape. My thought is that most (or some) states would legally require him to disclose that fact if he wanted to work with kids. But clearly this is not the case in Maryland.

[QUOTE="Mata Leao";87982085]Do you have any knowledge or update on the current state of affairs at Lloyd Irvin's gym? Does he still have a full mat of students or is it basically a half suck ship?

The last info I saw (months ago) made it look like Lloyd still had a thriving kids program. Putting any opinions aside, the one indisputable fact is that he was arrested and charged with rape. My thought is that most (or some) states would legally require him to disclose that fact if he wanted to work with kids. But clearly this is not the case in Maryland.[/QUOTE]

I really don't know how his gym is doing. Pretty much everyone who has a conscience has left by now, so those remaining are not the kind of people I talk to.

He is going to act like he has a bunch of students whether he has them or not, so you can't really tell from anything he says. It's the same idea as how he acts like he has a bunch of money when he really owes millions to the IRS.

Legally he doesn't have to disclose anything, and he intends to cover things up with his internet assassins as much as he possibly can.

[QUOTE="Mata Leao";87982085]the one indisputable fact is that he was arrested and charged with rape. My thought is that most (or some) states would legally require him to disclose that fact if he wanted to work with kids. But clearly this is not the case in Maryland.[/QUOTE]

Id say Limp Dick picked Maryland for this reason. He may not be able to get an erection during a gang rape....but he's not stupid.

Has there been a verdict in the case?

No, Prosecution presented their case, now the defense is presenting theirs. Not sure how much longer, but it will be at least a week I'd imagine before a verdict.

Id say Limp Dick picked Maryland for this reason. He may not be able to get an erection during a gang rape....but he's not stupid.

There are no states that would require you to disclose that you were accused of a crime if you were not convicted. That would set a terrible precedent.

If he were convicted, that would be a different story.

The defense presented again today. They will continue tomorrow.

It seems like the end of the trial is approaching because jury instructions were proposed. It's possible that there could be a verdict this week.

I believe shultz is supposed to testify tomorrow. Trial could finish up by Wednesday and yeah, like you said, perhaps a verdict this week. I hope they get the book thrown at them.

I hope they get the book thrown at them.

which book?

AriBoldenwiththebook.jpg

corny jokes

I hope those two get convicted on most charges(I would like all, but am a realist)

which book?

I'm visualizing something large and heavy with many sharp corners. Maybe one of those big leather-bound books with brass corner protectors. I'm imagining the effect if one of those were hurled with great force at a sensitive part of the body.

That's the thing I think I'll miss the most with all these electronic gadgets. There's just not enough potential for metaphoric violence. Nobody ever says "throw the Kindle at him" or "throw the PDF file at him".

So Maldonado was acquitted of at least one charge today. Not surprising, since so many were charged, but disappointing nonetheless.

I hope to get some details soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back