One thing Conor can't adjust before 202

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
He folded so quick in the last fight after getting tagged. That beating he was taking wasn't even that bad compared to some of bates other opponents (cowboy, Maynard, miller) haha. He'll probably fold again once he starts getting lit up. If he panic wrestles I hope nate just reverses position on him. Stands back up and tells him to get up and take the ass whipping.

Name 3 fighters that nate has beaten that are better than: Aldo, mendes and holloway. I wanna know....
Nate has 29 pro fights.
Conor has 22 pro fights.

They are both plenty experienced.
Well, this should end quickly.
ReKt TS... ReKt
1) Having 7 more fights than someone else makes them more experienced...
2) Nate has fought Rory, Benson, and Donald Cerrone, and while he only beat 1 of the 3, they are still tougher and larger than anyone Conor has faced and would probably lose to those bouts as well.
3) Conor's record is padded with fights outside of the UFC against a bunch of fighters no one has ever heard of.

Diaz have 10.000hours of bjj
Coner have 500 hours of irelandish bjj...

Try adjusting that in a fightcamp.......

1) Having 7 more fights than someone else makes them more experienced...
2) Nate has fought Rory, Benson, and Donald Cerrone, and while he only beat 1 of the 3, they are still tougher and larger than anyone Conor has faced and would probably lose to those bouts as well.
3) Conor's record is padded with fights outside of the UFC against a bunch of fighters no one has ever heard of.
Never said Nate didn't have a LITTLE more experience. What i said was they both have plenty of experience, therefore, experience isn't a factor in their fight.

And of those 3 names you dropped Nate only beat Cerrone, i believe Conor would too as he is well known for folding in big fights.

Rory and Benson would beat him badly, just like they did Nate.

I believe Nate takes the rematch for what it's worth.

Experience....

Conor already had decent boxing, his ground game is widely debated, and we all saw his cardio. But those were only part of the reason why he lost. When speaking on 196 people hardly point out the fact that Diaz's experience was a major contributor to his path to victory.

So with all of the adjustments Conor is making it will be interesting to see how well he can combat Diaz's veteran IQ in the octagon.

How much do you guys think experience will play a factor in the rematch?
It had a lot to do with Conor's lack of experience fighting in the UFC outside of 145. He was basically a complete amateur in that regard.

Never said Nate didn't have a LITTLE more experience. What i said was they both have plenty of experience, therefore, experience isn't a factor in their fight.

And of those 3 names you dropped Nate only beat Cerrone, i believe Conor would too as he is well known for folding in big fights.

Rory and Benson would beat him badly, just like they did Nate.

I believe Nate takes the rematch for what it's worth.
fair enough, and to add to my point Conor did say that he underestimated Nate's experience, and attributed said experience as reason for why Nate won multiple times throughout their conference call.

fair enough, and to add to my point Conor did say that he underestimated Nate's experience, and attributed said experience as reason for why Nate won multiple times throughout their conference call.
I see your point. To be fair i think Conor underestimated every part of Nate in the first fight.

He can't adjust nates toughness and that's it.

Name 3 fighters that nate has beaten that are better than: Aldo, mendes and holloway. I wanna know....
I wasn't talking about beating anyone I'm talking about quality of fighters he's fought. Who the fuck has Conor beaten or taken to a decision? Mendes was out of shape and flabby, Holloway was barely coming into his own, Poirer is barely coming into his own and Aldo was the only legit win against top level competition and lucky punches are a thing. Nates resume is a who's who of lightweights over the last 8 years. Just to name a few RDA, Thomson, Maynard, Cerrone, Henderson, MacDonald these guys are TOP level competition and that's only just a few of them most of the guys Nates fought were all at the top of their game and had to get through him to get to the next level and most failed. This isn't about wins/losses it's about quality of competition from a fighter a weight class above him. Conor is a great fighter but he's no Anderson Silva much less a natural FW. Conor in the LW division is just one of many and maybe in the top 10 but he's no dominant champion.

That's the only way he can win. His cardio sucks and Nate gets better the longer the fight goes. I don't see how Conor wins. Nate ate all of his best shots like a boss and walked thru them. He's not going to win by submission or grind out a decision.

It is the most likely outcome. Regarding the cardio we are basing that pretty much on one fight. Perhaps his cardio is not actually that bad and this was just a bad night where he maybe had an adrenaline dump. We will certainly know for sure after the rematch.

Back