One thing Conor can't adjust before 202

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
I don't think experience will be much of a factor if at all. The biggest factor will be if Conor can stick to a gameplan that involves him being a counter fighter, using leg kicks and pacing himself. That being said, Diaz by sub.

Nayt jus has a lot of will and he is tough to finish. Conor put ounishment on him for 2 and,a 1/2 rounds and couldn't get it done. Nayt was getting beat to the punch all the way until wither Connie gassed or a Nayt shot depends on point of view.

The first round was pretty soundly connie as was the first half of round 2 .... can he give Nayt 2 rounds of what he did in the first fight I think connie ntfo Nayt. If not he loses,again same way.

He has plenty of fights but his KO power is a double-edge sword because he has only gone the distance once in his career (3 round against Holloway).

You can do all the simulations you want but nothing beats actually experiencing a 3 or 5 round fight, multiple times. Very quickly you'll realize if your cardio is good enough.

It's not the quantity but the quality if you seriously believe the caliber of opponents Conor has gone through compared to Diaz are even then you're a fucking idiot. Diaz has been fighting nothing but top fighters for years and is still around which is why his record looks the way it is. Conors record would look similar if he had fought the same people, weight class aside.
If Conor fought the same guys i believe he would have less losses than Diaz does. Plus Conor has fought some VERY good fighters in his own right but people disxrexit his every win so it's not surprising you woild make that argument.

Name 3 fighters that nate has beaten that are better than: Aldo, mendes and holloway. I wanna know....
Haven't you heard, those wins don't count. All discredited wins by sherdog logic. Lmao

If Conor fought the same guys i believe he would have less losses than Diaz does. Plus Conor has fought some VERY good fighters in his own right but people disxrexit his every win so it's not surprising you woild make that argument.
image.png image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg

Conor fought like an idiot in the first fight trying to get the early finish. Will be interesting to see how he tries to adapt. He is a big underdog no doubt despite what the bookies say

Diaz has better boxing,cardio and ground game than Conor. The only way Conor can win is by fluke 13 second big punch.

Yeah you're a mad little nutthugger, don't even try to spin this onto me, little dick. You clearly are very pissed, I can tell by your vocabulary.
Check my record. He's an exciting fighter but I'm not a fan of his personality.

That's cute you think I'm mad though.

Nate has 29 pro fights.
Conor has 22 pro fights.

They are both plenty experienced.

True but Nate has face the better competition in the UFC

Connor faded away quick when things didn't go his way when we have seen Nate survive against some monsters that he was over matched with.

Nate pulled out the win because of experience and IQ, while Connor lost for the same reasons IMO.

Conor fought like an idiot in the first fight trying to get the early finish. Will be interesting to see how he tries to adapt. He is a big underdog no doubt despite what the bookies say

That's the only way he can win. His cardio sucks and Nate gets better the longer the fight goes. I don't see how Conor wins. Nate ate all of his best shots like a boss and walked thru them. He's not going to win by submission or grind out a decision.

The spotlight is on him. he has to show the world more courage under fire.

He HAS to pick his shots. Make sure he lands clean shots.

Find a way to frustrate Nate. Diaz bros always fight so much worse when they get frustrated.

I think Nate has the win coming for him but i would love to see Conor overcome this adversity based on how much he has been counted out after 1 UFC loss.

True but Nate has face the better competition in the UFC

Connor faded away quick when things didn't go his way when we have seen Nate survive against some monsters that he was over matched with.

Nate pulled out the win because of experience and IQ, while Connor lost for the same reasons IMO.
I can agree with that. Conor fought a very dumb fight imo. You don't try to knock a diaz out, you wear them down.

Back