One of the most impressive (and humiliating) displays in BJJ I've seen...

yeah that was a little uncalled for showboating like that but i mean maybe they guy pissed him off, or something it sure did look cool though , dude didnt stand a chance

is there a version without the music? or even better a full version of the match that anybody knows of?

the guy who was being tooled needs to be demoted! i would feel embarassed if he was a blackbelt in my gym.

having said that galvao is a douche for doing what he did. he basically pushed him to the floor like kicking a damn dog. i am surprised the other guy didnt change it to a fist fight after that.

Yeah, nirinlove, me too. I mean, if every black belt can't hold their own against the greatest in the sport, I mean, what's the deal, right bro? He should have totally been like "yo, bro, don't do that" and then punch him!! Yeah, a fist fight!

the guy who was being tooled needs to be demoted! i would feel embarassed if he was a blackbelt in my gym.

having said that galvao is a douche for doing what he did. he basically pushed him to the floor like kicking a damn dog. i am surprised the other guy didnt change it to a fist fight after that.

you have to be kidding about the demotion...i have trained with andre and have personally seen him tool just about everyone he goes against no matter if they are a black belt. also the guy reads moves like no other i have ever seen he knows where you are going before you know.

You need to have your orange belt revoked since your a fucking dumbass. there is a difference between elite black belts and normal black belts, this is one case of it.

You need to have your orange belt revoked since your a fucking dumbass. there is a difference between elite black belts and normal black belts, this is one case of it.

Indeed that guy is a dumb fuck.

The discussion of a "knee reap" as the justification for clowning his opponent never made a lot of sense to me. It doesn't look for one second like Andre was concerned about suffering an injury. He immediately removes the legs and just goes about tooling this guy madly. I appreciate Andre's skill but this was not exactly the high water mark for sportsmanship.

The discussion of a "knee reap" as the justification for clowning his opponent never made a lot of sense to me. It doesn't look for one second like Andre was concerned about suffering an injury. He immediately removes the legs and just goes about tooling this guy madly. I appreciate Andre's skill but this was not exactly the high water mark for sportsmanship.

If he didn't seem concerned then why do you think he immediately removed his leg there? No offense, but if you don't realize how dangerous that position is, then don't assume that what Galvao did was entirely uncalled for.

If you can pull it (showboating) off, more power to you.

Maybe he needed some footage for a new highlight reel?

whatever I liked it.

bonus points for style

don't like style? prove to him he sucks and humble him. He's good and he's proud of it. Good for him.

you have to be kidding about the demotion...i have trained with andre and have personally seen him tool just about everyone he goes against no matter if they are a black belt. also the guy reads moves like no other i have ever seen he knows where you are going before you know.

i was talking about using illegal moves, not because he was doing bad.

he is the f ing shizzle im gonna try pulling off that move where he flips/front rolls to pass guard i love how he just gets in there with anouther black belt and totally makes the guy his *female dog* hes just playing with him spinning around on top

I'm not real familiar with Andre Galvao, but the looks like a guy I saw on a video doing some gynasitca naturale, but anyways...

Is he just really, really, really good or was that guy just really really crappy?

That was pretty tight tho :icon_chee

Why the need to act like that? What are you trying to prove? That you have superior skills than a lousy bb? Show that against a top competitor. Do what Margarida did to PDP. When you do that against a guy that every top competitor can you are showing just the fact the you are trying to humiliate him. This is not JJ.
Let's say that guy war reaping his knee (yeah, sure, "without the hands"...). If it's illegal tap and win the fight or finish the fight the next 20 seconds. Why the fuck do you push him like a dummy? Cause he was trying to reap your knee without the hands??? Give me a break...

The video is also edited and doesnt have the discussion with the ref and galvao warning / complaining...

There's nothing wrong with what he did. Especially when you know what brazilians (and many europeans) are like. If I had the talent I would have done the same thing + flying gogoplata

Back