One more mouthguard option

"Here's whats funny, you did not answer one question I asked, but all you can do is repeat the same question. You just signed up for this thread alone. Many people on here know who I am. Every time I do a review (use the search function) I leave the website in review on my signature untill my next review. As far as trying to now say that I must have been deleting my posts on the underground, I tell you again I have never talked to you on the underground. I actually can provide posts from other users ther flaming you, I dont need to."

Used the search function seems that bitememouthguards.net has been your signature since you first began posting and has never changed reguardless of any reviews... strange> I love people with short memories, they make the worst liars, you are so easy Jamison OWNED. Please continue to post as your creditability shrinks to nothingness.

icedog11 said:
"
Used the search function seems that bitememouthguards.net has been your signature since you first began posting and has never changed reguardless of any reviews... strange> I love people with short memories, they make the worst liars, you are so easy Jamison OWNED. Please continue to post as your creditability shrinks to nothingness.
Oh my god, you can not be that stupid! here's a newsflash for you. When you change your signature, it changes it on every post you've made. Moron. Grow up.

icedog11 said:
you are so easy Jamison OWNED.
??You are making showing all of your potential customers what a fool you are. You have like 15 posts and most are sad attempts at flaming someone because they think your product sucks. This is my last post on this thread. You are acting like an infant with your lame attempts to attatch the word "owned" to anything you can. I am amzed that you run a company. Did you just discover the internet? I'm done here. This is way out of hand. I would encourage anyone to go to both sites and see what you think of the mouthguards, theres quite an obvious difference, even visably.
www.bitememouthguards.net

www.customguards.com

I believe that it was you who asked us to check your signature this way? You seem to run in tight little circles and never can catch your tail . So I ask who then is the moron? cred shrinks even more soon to be lost all together.

Its over, Jamison tucks tail and runs to corner to lick wounds. ??You are making showing all of your potential customers what a fool you are. You have like 15 posts and most are sad attempts at flaming someone because they think your product sucks. This is my last post on this thread. You are acting like an infant with your lame attempts to attatch the word "owned" to anything you can. I am amzed that you run a company. Did you just discover the internet? I'm done here. This is way out of hand. I would encourage anyone to go to both sites and see what you think of the mouthguards, theres quite an obvious difference, even visably.

JAMISON try www.hookedonphonics.com

Oi. Knock it off. This isn't OT.

Icedog11, I respect you wish to defend your products and brand and I understand Jamison and you have disagreed in thsi thread, but could both of you please respect the forum rules? This is no place for a spat and if you wish to continue to make personal jibes at one another I'd appreciate it if you took this to Off Topic Discussion instead. If you, Icedog11, feel he has slandered your company feel free to contact your lawyer, whatever. Just take it somewhere else.

Or PM like Jamison said.

However, it does seem that Jamison is hanging very tightly to biteme's nuts. I totally respect your opinion that you like the product and recommend it to everyone but it does seem rather narrow minded to say that all else are crap if you've never tried them "Don't knock it till you've tried it"

I say, if Fat Wilhelm is willing to guinea pig himself and order from Gladiator, we let him have a go and reserve judgement until then. Would that be fair for all parties involved?

I've already ordered a guard from BiteMe. I'd be happy to play guinea pig though and do a side by side comparison of the two with photos, rolling in both, etc.

So as not to seem to be scouting free product I can even send the customguard one back their way after the comparison and photos.

Feel free to send me a PM if I can be of service there and put some of the debate to rest.

I'd be up for the same cos I'm bloody curious.

But I think it's fairer if someone goes out and buys them pretty much randomly so that no ones knows. It's like a secret shopper. If a store knows of a secret shopper, they're gonna go out of their way to make sure everything is top notch.

Superbeast sorry if I violated any forum rules. I actually read them and was quite careful not to violate them, but i feel you lack a sence of humor this was fun watching Jamison spin wildly.

It's not so much Superbeasts lack of sense of humor as it is that OT is the place for that sort of thing. Debate in here about gear credibility is one-thing, but an old-fashioned flame-war is what it is and after so many pages (usually 3), it gets tiring.

If you read carefully I never flame anyone, only ask that claims be substantiated by facts not by just showing up and making a statements, I did not call anyone a bad name, lol. Just asked that a true flamer back up his claims with fact. I've have stated that my competition biteme makes an excellent product. But that he has no proof of any thing that he accuses my company of and no knowledge base to make that determination

icedog11 said:
Superbeast sorry if I violated any forum rules. I actually read them and was quite careful not to violate them, but i feel you lack a sence of humor this was fun watching Jamison spin wildly.

I feel you lack a sense of professionalism so let's just call it evens eh?

If you want to discuss the pros and cons of your product, go ahead. If you would like to defend your product's quality, fine. If you fancy insulting other posters and proclaiming "I own you!" because they have heard negative things regarding your product, please go over to the Off Topic discussion where that sort of thing is meant to be done.

On a side note. Check out Grappling magazine in their Product Check section. There's a small review for Gladiator guards. I'll be more than happy to post a scanned one if people want to peruse the article.

Here your go:

GladiatorinGrappling.jpg

Source: Grappling Magazine. December 2005 Issue (page 120). Editor: Doug Jeffrey. CFW Enterprises

Well, hard to read, but Jens Pulver seems to like them, and I'm sure he gets hit in the face a lot.

migo said:
Well, hard to read, but Jens Pulver seems to like them, and I'm sure he gets hit in the face a lot.

I'm glad because I got my impressions kit yesterday and I'm sending them back today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back