One more Gladiator mouthguard for me!

Fozzy said:

okay so.... if that one is the one they gave you because your other one was ugly... how is a pink scary monster any less ugly :p lol

~Foz

IT's pink (at least partly) doesn't that mean you're gonna get one Foz?

Foz we do offer a pink mouthguard or how about a black guard with a picture of a pink Gi :D

That is fucking sick. Awesome. Probably the best customisation job I've seen on a mouthguard.

The one shown or the idea of a pink gi mouthguard for Da Foz?

icedog11 said:
Goro Hida , The crab bushi, yes we will ship any where in the world. We have shipped guards pretty much everywhere, Brazil would be a first though.

How would the process be for me to get a few customized mouthguards?
If I get them I would get at least 3-4, for the main fighters that work with me.

Goro Hida said:
How would the process be for me to get a few customized mouthguards?
If I get them I would get at least 3-4, for the main fighters that work with me.

check your mail.

I recently ordered the model one up from the gladiator elite for heavy sparring. Slightly thicker with a negative impression of the lower teeth. Just sent my impressions back yesterday. I will post up some pics of it and a review when it gets in and I have a couple chances to get hit in it as I imagine some folks would want to see a heavy guard review. So far I have to say the whole process with the customguards site and back and forth of the molds has been extremely smooth. John (aka icedog) has been very nice to this shergogger and even helped me out by shipping more stuff when I was an idiot with the molds...he didn't even make fun of me. The proof will come in a weekor so, I will write more when I get the guard.

Definitally looking forward to reading about it dilbert.

We will soon be doing yet another more thorough review regarding all mouthguards I will make sure a copy of the review ends up in this forum.

Marcus Fiola said:
We will soon be doing yet another more thorough review regarding all mouthguards I will make sure a copy of the review ends up in this forum.

Marcus welcome to the board. I think an introduction as to who you are will enlighten the readers as to your unique position and insight you bring to this topic. :D 1 post

yeah. If you don't watch out, someone's gonna call fake!

PS. Who are you, really?

icedog11 said:
Marcus welcome to the board. I think an introduction as to who you are will enlighten the readers as to your unique position and insight you bring to this topic. :D 1 post

What do you mean, guys? Marcus is "We". Everyone knows who "We" are, don't they? No? OK, good -- I thought I was the only one.

Marcus, please do explain who you are. If you're a mouthguard manufacturer under cover, you're not being very slick about hiding it.

Icedog, on a side note, I posted my original review as being for the "Elite", but honestly, I'm not sure if it is the Elite or something heavier like Dilbert_2000 said he ordered, only because mine is so beefy and strong and I can't imagine something much more protective. Anyhow, just curious since I did put MMA in the section for "Sport" when I ordered off the website.

Hello, sorry for the delay. Usually I post on the UG, these are actually my first times here. We (Me and Rodolfo Gamez G) help out filling cards around the world mostly the US. Rodolfo Gamez is the matchmaker for Combate Libre and MMA Mexico. Since our fighter database -now online- is focused primarily on fighters and since 99% of the traffic is from fighters we are doing this review in an effort to inform the fighters.

Fighterline.com hosts hundreds of registerred fighters that may all be contacted for event worldwide. This database is intended to be used as a service to the MMA community and there are no fees for contacting the fighters listed at anytime whatsoever. No fees to the fighter, the promoter or the manager.

We will do the best to evaluate any and all differences in each mouthguard and hope to be able to single out a winner. Winner to will be published in a issue of Peleador International magazine, which is not too important in the US but is a bigger publication in some areas of Latin America, as well as other aknowledgements. We will gladly post the review here as well as in other sites as to, once again, inform the fighters.

-Marcus

Wow. Didn't know that such a thing existed.

Good on you guys. And I think I speak for the whole MMA community when I say "Thank you"

Again. WOW

Marcus, let me be the first to offer a polite welcome.

Does my post technically make me the first with a welcome? In a long round about way anyway lol

Marcus Fiola I'm curious how many product reviews have you done to date?
What products have been reviewed?
Where can we find these reviews on your site ?
I find none!
What prompted you to review mouthguards at this time?
Just curious that with no posts you show up on this forum and declare that you are reviewing mouthguards "join date jan 06"
What brought you to Sherdog?
I smell something a little fishy like a relationship between you and BiteMe owner Tom. :(

Back