News ONE Inside The Matrix: Aung La Nsang vs Reinier de Ridder Oct 30 5:30am/8:30am PBP Discussion Thread

It's almost time for this card. I've only just started watching some One FC lately, mostly on their Youtube. I also saw one of their first two shows when they returned from COVID. Pretty excited for this card!

Local paper had an ad saying Lee's bout is to be 430a HI time. I don't think I'm gonna wake up early to watch that.

Any idea what the fight card actually is? I don't mind the pre-recording given the circumstances, but I'm guessing it's going to be a really weak card given that they haven't announced any names at all.

I don't know if it would make a difference because of the pandemic, but wouldn't it have been smarter to split this card in half then and run two title fights on each show? More views ( insert potential joke here ), and while I can't imagine every fight tonight going five rounds, still a chance that tonight's card turns into an absolute bore if it does happen.

Any idea what the fight card actually is? I don't mind the pre-recording given the circumstances, but I'm guessing it's going to be a really weak card given that they haven't announced any names at all.

I don't know if it would make a difference because of the pandemic, but wouldn't it have been smarter to split this card in half then and run two title fights on each show? More views ( insert potential joke here ), and while I can't imagine every fight tonight going five rounds, still a chance that tonight's card turns into an absolute bore if it does happen.

all I know is Timofey and Buist are currently both in singapore

Available for me. Canada.

Eduard Folayang coming out.

Last edited:
Phogat POV.png

Phogat Wins!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have 3-1 Xiong...anybody else got something different?

It's not round by round scoring, but yeah, I had Xiong up the whole time. Teo was way too defensive the majority of the fight, flicking out jabs and front kicks from 6 feet away. She looked better in the last round when she let go a bit more, though I think if she had fought like that the whole fight she would have gotten herself finished. I didn't think Xiong looked great here but she definitely deserved the win. After the fifth, I was a bit worried the judges were going to rob her.

Alright, the meat of the card starts now!

How have I missed this ffs. How many fights left?

Great walk on song. Go Martin. Those belts are sensational.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back