News ONE Inside The Matrix: Aung La Nsang vs Reinier de Ridder Oct 30 5:30am/8:30am PBP Discussion Thread

Great fight... He's done. My god.

I feel like I want a rematch.

Big upset.

Christian lee have a good bodylock takedown system. He trained with Askren.
Lapi made a huge mistake with the leglock, got turtled and pounded.

I believe that he have still a lot to offer.

That... really looked like an early stoppage.

Also, lol at Lapicus latheral dropping Christian right into the cage and ontop of himself<45>

That was weird, looked like he got into a better position but didn't react at all once the hammer fists started coming. That mount escape into the leglock was awesome.

I wasn't wrong - that was just a total sprint from start to finish.

Big upset.

Christian lee have a good bodylock takedown system. He trained with Askren.

I believe that he have still a lot to offer.

I don't think so. Lapicus hasn't really been that tested, has he? I thought Lee, even with the losses, had a better resume on paper. Didn't know what to expect with this one though.

Honestly I think that Lapi's biggest flaw is that he's just super-athletic and so can fight like a wildman which really makes him break down versus a sound procedural fighter like Lee. Look at that sprawl he did out of mount. That's something you can only do if wickedly explosive.

That... really looked like an early stoppage.

Also, lol at Lapicus latheral dropping Christian right into the cage and ontop of himself<45>
Was pretty vicious ground and pound to be fair.

Wanted no part of that striking lol

Comfortable submission. Impossible to follow up after the last two fights.

I wanted De Ridder to win solely based on the biased commentary.

I think we'll be getting Nguyen-Le 2 and N Sang - Ridder 2 early next year. Could see either of those fights having opposite results next time out.

Back