News ONE Inside The Matrix: Aung La Nsang vs Reinier de Ridder Oct 30 5:30am/8:30am PBP Discussion Thread

Christian Lee is gonna get bodied imo, that Lapicus dude looks scary to me.

This shit looking pretty good to me

Aung La Nsang (26-10) vs Reinier de Ridder (12-0)
Christian Lee (13-3) vs Iuri Lapicus (14-0)
Martin Nguyen (13-3) vs Thanh Le (11-2)
Jingnan Xiong (14-2) vs Tiffany Teo (9-1)
Eduard Folayang (22-9) vs Antonio Caruso (7-1)
Anatoly Malykhin (8-0) vs Amir Aliakbari (10-1)
Timofey Nastyukhin (13-4) vs Pieter Buist (17-4)

Christian Lee is gonna get bodied imo, that Lapicus dude looks scary to me.

Not sure about that, great figh. Lapicus looks scary but Lee is evolving, has just turned 22 and already went through Nguyen, Aoki and Arslanaliev. And still evolving.
I think he is a legit top talent, definitely not a Sage Northct type of hype

Not sure about that, great figh. Lapicus looks scary but Lee is evolving, has just turned 22 and already went through Nguyen, Aoki and Arslanaliev. And still evolving.
I think he is a legit top talent, definitely not a Sage Northct type of hype

I do like Lee and I'm not trying to say that to make him sound bad or anything, it's just the way Lapicus absolutely blew through Gafarov was impressive. He doesn't seem to have the grappling hole to exploit that Dagi had either.

I might well be wrong.

Whoever wins out of Aliakbari and Malykhin could become the HW Champ of One for a long time. Vera is getting too old I think at this point.

Whoever wins out of Aliakbari and Malykhin could become the HW Champ of One for a long time. Vera is getting too old I think at this point.

I dont even know how good Vera is at this point. Losing to a MW who is not even ranked in his division is not a good sign

I agree whoever wins that fight can remain champ for long time. I dont expect ONE to really invest in HW contenders

I dont even know how good Vera is at this point. Losing to a MW who is not even ranked in his division is not a good sign

I agree whoever wins that fight can remain champ for long time. I dont expect ONE to really invest in HW contenders
Admittedly tho Aung can easily make LHW too he is a big boi.
I expect Vera to either retire after his next loss or retire before he defends his title again, having an persian wrestler or russian wrestlefuck the fuck out of Vera seems like a bad thing for marketing as an asia based promotion.

I do like Lee and I'm not trying to say that to make him sound bad or anything, it's just the way Lapicus absolutely blew through Gafarov was impressive. He doesn't seem to have the grappling hole to exploit that Dagi had either.

I might well be wrong.

His performance vs Gafurov was impressive but Cobra has been finished in 3 of his last 5, including by FWs Matsushima and Nguyen.

Lapicus was getting his shit pushed in by Shannon Wiratchai just the fight before. Lapicus got the sub with 2 minuts left, otherwise he was in his way to lose the decision imo.

i'd say he definitely showed holes that could be exploited by Lee, who looks better eveytime he steps into the cage.

card fell apart

EkLXXXtVgAArFjs

Looks like Malykhin tested positive for Covid and his fight was called off.

Back