News ONE Heart of Heroes: Ramazanov vs Nong-O Mar 20 Official Discussion

Ahhh, shit. It will be awesome to see Ozcan against top competition (although Semeleer and Risco aren't exactly pushovers)

I hope we'll see something similar to Kunlun Fight in 2016 (iirc) with a stacked division, but better production in OneFC

What fighters does One have at 70 kg? The ones i remember are
SMOKING JO
Petrosyan
Yodsanklai
Samy Sana
Petchmorrakot
Bangpleenoi
Brown Pinas

And now Superbon and Tayfun Ozcan

If they can bring Allazov and Sittichai they'll pretty much monopolize the 70 kg division

I hope we'll see something similar to Kunlun Fight in 2016 (iirc) with a stacked division, but better production in OneFC

What fighters does One have at 70 kg? The ones i remember are
SMOKING JO
Petrosyan
Yodsanklai
Samy Sana
Petchmorrakot
Bangpleenoi
Brown Pinas

And now Superbon and Tayfun Ozcan

If they can bring Allazov and Sittichai they'll pretty much monopolize the 70 kg division

Enriko Kehl and Dzhabar Askerov as well. Might be better than Glory Lightweight already.

Yeah, I can't think of anyone that would give Marat a run, right now.

It would be so cool if one could get Chingiz and Sittichai like Kanka said. I'm so confused as to why One have reigan ersel fighting someone like Mustapha haida but ok.

They do sort of random title fights a little often. Hope they can get their divisions established more, soon. Off a loss (in ONE) to a title fight, from that Di Blasi connection I guess.

Damn, was looking forward to seeing Superlek back in ONE, hopefully they rebook him to a sooner event than June.

BUMP

Ramazanov is still wanting all the fights it would seem.

Nong-O is the best femur in the whole One FC roster, good fight for him.

Back