PBP ONE Fight Night 23: Ok vs. Rasulov, Fri. 7/5, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Man, you can see Grishenko put some time into boxing recently. He's keeping Kang out with straight punches and can do it all day long.

Kang looks like he should drop a weight class
Is Malykhin still the champ at LHW? Did he give up the belt? I'm worried RDR got permanently wrecked... I liked watching him fight.

Man, Kang is in the wrong division for t-rex arms.

I think Malykhin is still the Champ and I agree, I don't think RDR is going to be the same. He got fucked up pretty good

Man, you can see Grishenko put some time into boxing recently. He's keeping Kang out with straight punches and can do it all day long.
Yeah he's looking way better than he has in the past. Kang still has that KO power though.

Kang should faint the overhand and throw the upper cut if Krill bites. Every time he throws the overhand krill ducks into him

Kang needs to turn on his hot balls in the third.

Jesus, my head snapped back on that one.

I have to admit, I'm curious how Grishenko would do vs Malykhin a second time. It seems like he's been working his boxing quite a bit.

can't believe i didn't bet the farm on the grishenko +160 opener. he closed the favorite

Back