News ONE Championship raises another 150 million

Especially considering how many peop,e have smart phones and can watch literally anything on it.
I just find it weird they hide the view counts on their shows on youtube,

Just finished watching the main event. Grishenko did a good job of avoiding Malykhin's power shots for a few minutes with some decent foot work and head movement. Not sure what the gameplan was for him though. Maybe he was trying to have Malykhin gas himself out. Problem with this kind of gameplan is it only takes 1 shot to put you out. You can slip 500 shots but the 1 that lands is really all it takes. Malykhin's final combo was 2 straight right hooks and it looked like Grishenko was expecting a right then left. Nice work from Malykhin to change it up and throw him off.

Grishenko should've implemented a little bit of clinch work to slow the fight down and drag it out a bit. Malykhin was throwing bombs and I'd be shocked if he could keep that pace for 5 rounds. It was a good fight though. Malykhin is a bad man. Bhullar is shitting in his boots no wonder he's holding out.

Just finished watching the main event. Grishenko did a good job of avoiding Malykhin's power shots for a few minutes with some decent foot work and head movement. Not sure what the gameplan was for him though. Maybe he was trying to have Malykhin gas himself out. Problem with this kind of gameplan is it only takes 1 shot to put you out. You can slip 500 shots but the 1 that lands is really all it takes. Malykhin's final combo was 2 straight right hooks and it looked like Grishenko was expecting a right then left. Nice work from Malykhin to change it up and throw him off.

Grishenko should've implemented a little bit of clinch work to slow the fight down and drag it out a bit. Malykhin was throwing bombs and I'd be shocked if he could keep that pace for 5 rounds. It was a good fight though. Malykhin is a bad man. Bhullar is shitting in his boots no wonder he's holding out.

The HW is a joke to be honest.

Back