News ONE Championship Lying Again

It's the way he express himself as he is kind of philanthrop and believes he has the same fame as Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Greta Thunberg, Barack Obama and everything involved in so called social entrepreneurship

I also do not like Dana White and Ufc aswell since they never cut fighters like JonJones due acting unprofessional outside of the cage

I do not like Scott Coker for not promoting Muslim fighters and only wants to book dads bods fights and Fedors team. Scott can't define the word talent. He is more interested of mismatches to make Ryan Bader, Chris Cyborg to look better.

I only love Pfl despite Ali, that is somehow pure strategy. Maybe way to many Dagestans fighting each other.

Rizin is the best at this moment and Ksw.

Chatri lies and pretends he is important to manipulate media in Asia

If journalism and transparency would work as in Europe we would not have this covid-19, same with One championships journalism and pr
Why do you care if a fighter is Muslim or not? Fuck religion.
You guys are all entitled to your opinions. I just think it's odd for MMA fans to care that much about whether the CEO or President of a promotion is a nice guy or a blowhard. Or whether he treats certain people nicely, so much so that you refuse to watch fights from that organization in some kind of weird protest. Or you'll watch sometimes but be angry about it like these guys screwed you over personally. I watch nearly every major MMA promotion and just accept them for what they are, flaws and all. I think it's good for the sport and fighters that we have several promotions with slightly different formats, like the UFC the "Big Show"; Bellator also a pretty major organization featuring tournaments as well; PFL with the league format; Rizin for the JMMA weirdness and cross-promotions; Invicta FC for up & coming WMMA; LFA for a feeder league for up & coming fighters etc etc.
I stopped worrying about OnE’s hyperbole and general promotional silliness last year. They put on great fights. That’s all I care about. Way too many posters on here never have anything good to say about any promotion. Ex. Skylolo, rob mafia

Thanks to every Sherdogger for the stimulus checks we sent last month. With assistance from Riley Reid, Daniel Cormier, Billie Joe Armstrong and Gina Valentina, we returned some of your tax money.

Last edited:

that's such a bogus lie you have to question how delusional he is. Reminds me of my old buddy in HS, he was a such a terrible liar you'd know instantly he was full of shit. Told me one time his dad fought against Tyson. Then like the next month since we were talking UFC/MMA, he jumps in the convo now saying his dad was an MMA champion in 1978

MMA champion in 1978. Lol

People are still saying “oh so do you fight UFC” or “are you still practicing UFC at that gym?” and this guy wants us to believe people now are saying “I’m practicing ONE” or smt like that????
<45><45><45><45><45>

Back