News ONE Championship Lying Again

This is actually hilarious and demands more attention. Chatri's Facebook post:

Chatri Sityodtong
15 hrs ·

ONE World: Together At Home raised US$127.9 million for COVID-19 relief for our frontline healthcare workers around the world! Please join me in congratulating and thanking our partner, Global Citizen, the world's largest organization dedicated to ending extreme poverty. Thank you also to Lady Gaga, John Legend, Alicia Keys, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Chris Martin, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Jennifer Lopez, LL Cool J, Elton John, Andrea Bocelli, Celine Dion, Charlie Puth, Stevie Wonder, Sam Smith, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones as well as to the superstars of ONE Championship such as Demetrious Johnson, Aung La Nsang, Angela Lee, Xiong Jingnan, Christian Lee, Eddie Alvarez, Martin Nguyen, Stamp Fairtex, Vitor Belfort, Nong-O Gaiyanghadao, Giorgio Petrosyan, Sam-A Gaiyanghadao, Eduard Folayang, Rodtang Jitmuangnon, Brandon Vera, John Wayne Parr, Alain Ngalani, Rika Ishige, Miesha Tate, and many others for playing your part in helping the world to fight COVID-19. Lastly, thank you to the greatest fans in the world!

Alone, we can do so little. Together, we can do so much. #WeAreONE

Fucking lol at Chatri making himself out as some kind of MMA Bob Geldof.

giphy.gif

And the people in the heavies keep believing that chatri is some kind of demigod and 100 times better than Dana.

Did this concert actually happen or they just making this up?

Did this concert actually happen or they just making this up?
The concert happened
ONE just had basically nothing to do with it aside from Chatri co-opting the branding to try and grab headlines

What a POS!
Let’s take it to a lower level:
Your local community church does a charity relief and you and your business comes up at the end, and tell everyone you organized everything...
How does it sounds?

And LOL at those “mma stars” just 2 or 3 are recognized, and those are ufc rejected for some reason related to bad management from them.
There’s even a guy who’s famous just for being the brother of some mma girl that couldn’t make it to the ufc and failed at invicta.

When ONE FC finally brings in WADA testing in 2019, you fools will be sorry that you ever doubted their word.

Last edited:
UFC wished they were as big as One.

One puts on a concert with biggest stars in the world while UFC would put on a Stemm concert.

Chatri wins again. One is a global behemoth.

One puts on a concert with biggest stars in the world while UFC would put on a Stemm concert.

A UFC concert would just be Travis Barker on drums with Matt Serra screaming into the mic.

I'd still prefer to listen to that than Ed Sheeran.

First time OneFC has been associated with anything that actually made money.

All mma fans and people in general must understand what One championship is all about

One championship really wants to be a role model in sport business. Chatri could never become a big player in other sports then mma since he has not so much power to run a baseball league or even a basketball league in Asia

Chatri has some points about mma which I love to hear. Before Conor and during Pride FC era the fighters back then showed a lot of respect and no thrashtalk was needed.

What I do not like about Chatri and One is

- they pay extremely low fight purses, some Egypt fighters just got 1000$ for one fight
- they are talking about making it to the Olympic but did not want to cooperate with Immaf since Ufc are partners with them. Chatri then found Gamma who runs by Italian mobsters and trying to pretend it is a unified mma federation just like immaf

- about the doping test we all know they are lying, they don't test

- their fighters are not well known unless you are living in South East Asia. Nobody cares about Aung, Folayang or Angela Lee

- Chatri is traveling around all Ted talks in Europe and Australia to introduce his story about making 4$ a day etc etc. 4$ you can more or less have 3 meals in Thailand so it depends what he is talking about. From 4$ dollar per day in Thailand to college in U.S with no sources how he got that scholarship.

Now this, so very obvious Chatri wants to pretend to be something in mma league. In reality his organization are bleeding and I really hope One championship will become bankrupt and shut down everything 2021

There are way to many fighters who are in oppression for telling the truth in media. Even Colby can literally say fuck you to Dana without consequences more or less and I believe he have already done that unless it was AL Aquinta (the one who fought Khabib on some days notice two years ago)

If one will go down I can agree it will be a mess for the south east Asia, perhaps Rebel FC can take some fighters and also Rizin

All mma fans and people in general must understand what One championship is all about

One championship really wants to be a role model in sport business. Chatri could never become a big player in other sports then mma since he has not so much power to run a baseball league or even a basketball league in Asia

Chatri has some points about mma which I love to hear. Before Conor and during Pride FC era the fighters back then showed a lot of respect and no thrashtalk was needed.

What I do not like about Chatri and One is

- they pay extremely low fight purses, some Egypt fighters just got 1000$ for one fight
- they are talking about making it to the Olympic but did not want to cooperate with Immaf since Ufc are partners with them. Chatri then found Gamma who runs by Italian mobsters and trying to pretend it is a unified mma federation just like immaf

- about the doping test we all know they are lying, they don't test

- their fighters are not well known unless you are living in South East Asia. Nobody cares about Aung, Folayang or Angela Lee

- Chatri is traveling around all Ted talks in Europe and Australia to introduce his story about making 4$ a day etc etc. 4$ you can more or less have 3 meals in Thailand so it depends what he is talking about. From 4$ dollar per day in Thailand to college in U.S with no sources how he got that scholarship.

Now this, so very obvious Chatri wants to pretend to be something in mma league. In reality his organization are bleeding and I really hope One championship will become bankrupt and shut down everything 2021

There are way to many fighters who are in oppression for telling the truth in media. Even Colby can literally say fuck you to Dana without consequences more or less and I believe he have already done that unless it was AL Aquinta (the one who fought Khabib on some days notice two years ago)

If one will go down I can agree it will be a mess for the south east Asia, perhaps Rebel FC can take some fighters and also Rizin
One Championship has entertaining cards and they are all free on YouTube or Bleacher Report Live. As a fan why would you want that to go away? Let him practice his hyperbole if we get free content.

A UFC concert would just be Travis Barker on drums with Matt Serra screaming into the mic.

I'd still prefer to listen to that than Ed Sheeran.

LMAO, you are 100% right, i picture Serra perfectly as the lead singer of whatever punkrock band there is.

Wait.

They said that ONE put the "concert" together, but in reality, had NOTHING to do with it? Fucking wow.

Tbf I'd listen to Stemm over any of those other artists any day.

IN. TO. PIECES.

<{JustBleed}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back