On Today’s Episode of “Is It Racist?”

So where are we at now? Is it okay to do caricatures of women like Halle Berry and Beyonce who are African American but lack stereotypical features?

So where are we at now? Is it okay to do caricatures of women like Halle Berry and Beyonce who are African American but lack stereotypical features?

You have to calculate European admixture to nose/lip size ratio. Anything below .5 = racist.

When are you privileged baizuo going to stop making black people sound like weak minded fools that cannot handle the same things everyone else can?

Sneak Preview of Palis's Revised Spreadsheet
Name;Race;Would let bang my wife?
Higus;Not White;Yes
Very close! Yes! Re-Revised version:

Name;Race;Sex;Would let bang my wife if female?
Pigus;Angry Minority;Female;Yes

Very close! Yes! Re-Revised version:

Name;Race;Sex;Would let bang my wife if female?
Pigus;Angry Minority;Female;Yes
Being funny is tough. Feel free to build on my jokes any time you like, bro. Maybe someday they'll be better than the original. Probably not, but maybe.

Being funny is tough. Feel free to build on my jokes any time you like, bro. Maybe someday they'll be better than the original. Probably not, but maybe.
Angry Minority, check.

Welcome to my world, son.

Angry Minority, check.

Welcome to my world, son.
5bd.jpg

I have a bigger problem with how they portray Naomi Osaka. They portray her as white, rather than Black/Asian or "Blasian."

Regarding Serena, I can definitely see how African Americans will take offense to this cartoon.

her lips are huge, and she has a big ass nose.
Not sure if the artist intended it to come off that way, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time I can see why its considered a little offensive by some. It does bear an uncomfortable resemblance to the old racist caricatures of blacks.
and on a side note, am I the only guy here who thinks Serena is kinda hot?
There's an Onion video which sums up my feelings about Serena's sexiness; in short, not sure. Half of me thinks she's an ugly, overly masculine roid abuser and the other half wants to get fucked by her.

I have a bigger problem with how they portray Naomi Osaka. They portray her as white, rather than Black/Asian or "Blasian."

Regarding Serena, I can definitely see how African Americans will take offense to this cartoon.

her lips are huge, and she has a big ass nose.
Well a shitload of black people have enormous flat noses and big ass lips. So drawing them that way seems more accurate than racist to me.

I personally find the cartoon hilarious.

It's sad that this needs to be explained, but I guess that's the state of race relations in the country.
The art style is reminiscent of Jim Crow era minstrel cartoons. Whether this is intentional or not from the illustrator is debatable, but it's going to conjure a very painful era for black people.

What is the Jim Crow era? It as if all the history r/t that era has been torn down and replaced with flowers. So I do not know what you are referring to.

Back