On Today’s Episode of “Is It Racist?”

If the artist gave her skinny lips and a smaller body, the same people would claim he tried to make her look white or not black enough.

Exactly this, 100%. It’s hilarious because the obvious jerk offs like homer Thompson would be posting THE EXACT SAME THINGS in this thread no matter how it would be drawn, you can bet your bottom dollar on it.

My initial reaction was, "Why did he draw Williams as being so fat?" She's muscular as all hell, but she's not a fat person. It wasn't a fair caricature, but that wasn't racist. I didn't think the lip thing was racist on the grounds that it's a cartoon showing someone pouting, hence the pouty lip.

The white-washed Asian character is pretty difficult to defend. That was racially insensitive.
Compare Osaki’s complexion to the umpires - it’s 3 or 4 shades darker.

There is zero racism in this cartoon. The outraged left lead by JK Rowling strikes again.

Anyone who finds this racist is just looking for something to be outraged about.

Black people have larger lips and noses. Serena Williams is also built like a tank. So what? Not exaggerating her natural features would be inappropriate. I'm starting to think the people crying racist are the racists. A manifestation of guilt through projection? It's fucking weird. Why are self-described non-racist white people ashamed of black people's features? In regards to Naomi Osaka being "whitewashed" - how so? She is portrayed as she appears: dyed blonde hair and brown skin. I thought Islamic extremists were the ones lacking a sense of humor in regards to caricatures.

Last edited:
I thought Islamic extremists were the ones lacking a sense of humor in regards to caricatures.
The new left is just as authoritarian and dogmatic as any religion.

Is the other woman supposed to be Naomi? Because the drawing looks like Sharapova more than anything.

Black people have larger lips and larger noses. Serena Williams is also built like a tank. So what? Not exaggerating her natural features would be inappropriate. I'm starting to think the people crying racist are the racists. A manifestation of guilt through projection? It's fucking weird. Why are self-described non-racist white people ashamed of black people's features? In regards to Naomi Osaka being "whitewashed" - how so? She is portrayed as she appears: dyed blonde hair and brown skin. I thought Islamic extremists were the ones lacking a sense of humor in regards to caricatures.
The people crying racist are racist. It's been like this for awhile and its a perfect shroud to hide behind.

Definitely not accurate. Her dick would have been hanging out of her skirt.

Not sure if the artist intended it to come off that way, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time I can see why its considered a little offensive by some. It does bear an uncomfortable resemblance to the old racist caricatures of blacks.

There's an Onion video which sums up my feelings about Serena's sexiness; in short, not sure. Half of me thinks she's an ugly, overly masculine roid abuser and the other half wants to get fucked by her.
Even if you think she's ugly you know she'll give you a Roy Jones Jr. type baby.

and on a side note, am I the only guy here who thinks Serena is kinda hot?

I prefer Ms. Osaka...

SpNjNjoQBOVG7MtHDGavjngTOl18TiQNQVozb1pS6ZzMa2hGZvfPdd3LIIF5CQa9VN7ZGDvuiLkPGjKJISE6VA=s750

Who even cares anymore.

Everyone is just a marionette with a motorized voice box. Just crying and shrieking at everything. They don't even know what they're saying. They're just regurgitating words, strung together. If you were to ever ask them something whose answer would not be engulfed in their flurry of buzzwords they'd just tell you you're mansplaining. If everything is offensive then I guess we're all going to have to be offended.

Jesus christ. Look at how fucking insane this left is. People are at each others' throats over a drawing. A drawing. This is a goddamned mind virus.

You know what I saw the other day? A video of a man who got himself on the wrong side of the cartel. They skinned him alive and cut off his hands. In the video they're poking at his exposed neck with a piece of metal or something. The man has no eyes and no skin on his face. It is literally a red, bloody skull, the jaw slowly working. When they prod his neck, he tries to ward it off with his stumps.

But by all means, go ahead and tell me how awful I am because some steroid-fueled billionaire got her feelings hurt and threw a tantrum. Because the thing that really matters is that fucking blue checkmark, or the hearts on Instagram, or subscribers or micro-aggressions or constituants problematic toxcicity racist sexist transphobic islamaphobic income inequality

It's a caricature. They are rarely ever flattering. Not racist.

Back