On any given workout......

Plus, don't all football teams pray for Odin to bless them win the victory? I find it hard to believe that the higher ups care about the result of a football game.

My HS Football coach:

You guys can pray to whoever you want to, but you better be prayin to play good! You don't pray to win. That's what losers do.

You're coach is the exception.

Please tell him that a stranger in KY loves him.

You're coach is the exception.

Please tell him that a stranger in KY loves him.

I should probably mention that we were a losing team during the 4 years he coached the team. He was better at teaching boys how to act like men than he was at teaching us how to win football games. But I guess it all works out. I'd hate to be the guy that looked back on HS football and remembered it as the best days of my life. *shudders*

I should probably mention that we were a losing team during the 4 years he coached the team. He was better at teaching boys how to act like men than he was at teaching us how to win football games. But I guess it all works out. I'd hate to be the guy that looked back on HS football and remembered it as the best days of my life. *shudders*

Sounds like a righteous guy. I hope his efforts were appreciated at the time.

Beat cops?

Beat cops?

Precisely.

I think it was you that I stole the following quote from:

"I have a feeling that his life took a turn for the worse after that last HS football game."

Sounds like a righteous guy. I hope his efforts were appreciated at the time.

Of course they weren't. HS kids are dumb. (see bama for details)

Football is great, if you understand it. Before I started playing and started understanding how everything worked I didn't like it, but it's awesome how one guy out of eleven being out of place by a couple inches can lead to a huge play. You have to understand it to know how great it is.

Football is great, if you understand it. Before I started playing and started understanding how everything worked I didn't like it, but it's awesome how one guy out of eleven being out of place by a couple inches can lead to a huge play. You have to understand it to know how great it is.

blank_stare.jpg

I understand football. Team sports suck.

al065b.jpg

Your football is truly the least comprehended and most derided of sports. 40lbs of riot gear? It's like giving a swimmer a boat.

And yeah, all team sports are gayer than Zardoz.

Plus, don't all football teams pray for Odin to bless them win the victory? I find it hard to believe that the higher ups care about the result of a football game.

You just don't understand. Whoever makes the most ostentatious display of faith on TV wins the athletic contest, despite all of their misdeeds off the field.

Your football is truly the least comprehended and most derided of sports. 40lbs of riot gear? It's like giving a swimmer a boat.

And yeah, all team sports are gayer than Zardoz.

It's a lot like a boxing gloves for you fists. It allows you to hit harder with out breaking shit.

*Makes it rain with huge, diamond encrusted, platinum cross. Gets blessed.*

Back