On a scale of 1-5 Dana Skulls, how do you rate UFC 201?

3 ya goofs out of 5. Needs more of the mighty one, and no I'm not being sarcastic.

2/5
And lol at people bring out Hamilton's KO like it's something of beauty.. It was a bar brawl level of skill display against an outgunned opponent.
Even (RIP) Kimbo seems like a technical boxer next to this

Somehow this shitty shit was still better than Whale watching, cuz that's what DC did to us.

It was better than watching a "From the Future!!!" segment of what man can become with a lot of science inside him.

It was a lot better than watching an unlicensed surgeon perform Rhinoplasty on a bitch who already had fake tits.

is it harsh to say 2? it was far better than 200 though(Id give 200 a minus 5). but still not a great card
I'd say that's harsh, yes. I am biased, though, I guess with all the finishes and other good fights making me enjoy such a shitty card.

I'll never watch this ppv ever again

images

There I was at about 945pm making my decision on getting 201, I went to sleep, I wasn't going to stay awake for 2 decent fights and one potentially great fight (which ended early anyway). I watched the Woodley/Lawler fight the next morning and was glad I didn't pay for the card...

Rating of 2<

I got called a shill for saying this was a great looking card but I wasn't disappointed. There were a lot of finishes, a couple of really back and forth fights, a Buffer fuck-up, and a shocker in the main event. I enjoyed it a lot.
I found this card to be pretty good too. I recall 200 being fairly boring in terms of finishes. Highlight from what I remember being nunes' destruction of Tate. This card had, as you said, finishes and the decisions were exciting fights.

I think when it went live to FS2. Rogan says... " This absolutely stacked card "... or something very similar.

I started laughing.

The card had 1 GOOF, written all over it. But I really was entertained as fuck. And that's why I watch each card from start to finish.

4 GOOFS.

Maybe the most disappointing main event of all time.

Too many flyweight fights. Straw Weight for co-main? Okay at least one fighter was pretty, so it gets a 2. Oh wait!!! Lawler got KTFO, it's a 3. Yippee!

3: solid fights, particularly the Matt Brown and Karolina bouts. But after several months of this I would like a main event that doesn't end immediately.

whenever women co main or main, it kind of fucks the ppv for me because i don't give a shit about wmma (since most of the fighters skill levels are average not even speaking about ahtlecisism) whereas i should get more and more excited as the card progresses. That being said, i knew brown and lawler fights would be exciting, they were so i give it a 2,5/5

1 crappy stuff + women midgets on the main card

I can't rate things by Dana Skulls, that's silly

But I do give it 3 Jon Jones car crashes out of 5

7uIIPjtf.jpg
7uIIPjtf.jpg
7uIIPjtf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back