On a scale of 1-5 Dana Skulls, how do you rate UFC 201?

Andy Capp

2GM/c2 Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
That's it. I would say 1 goof is "not worth the money", 3 is "well, it didn't suck", and 5 would be "stacked top to bottom."

2nSCzuB.png

If anyone can make a poll, that would be great.

I got called a shill for saying this was a great looking card but I wasn't disappointed. There were a lot of finishes, a couple of really back and forth fights, a Buffer fuck-up, and a shocker in the main event. I enjoyed it a lot.

Last edited:
is it harsh to say 2? it was far better than 200 though(Id give 200 a minus 5). but still not a great card

main event was kind of a bummer but the fights leading up to it were all pretty good

2-2.5

It was blah in terms of overall match-ups, but had a few decent fights / finishes.

I give it 5 golden sage abs out of a possible 8

No that's too generous...

I give it 1 white Jon Jones nostril out of 2

Only watched 2 fights

Both of them fights were excellent even though in one of them the guy I was supporting didn't win

That's it. I would say 1 star is "not worth the money", 3 is "well, it didn't suck", and 5 would be "stacked top to bottom."
2nSCzuB.png

2nSCzuB.png

If anyone can make a poll, that would be great.

I got called a shill for saying this was a great looking card but I wasn't disappointed. There were a lot of finishes, a couple of really back and forth fights, a Buffer fuck-up, and a shocker in the main event. I enjoyed it a lot.

1 .

DFW1.png
DFW1.png
DFW1.png
/ 5

Rose / KK was awesome and I was very happy with the outcome of the main event.

Upsets always make for interesting viewing, Ellenburger/Brown was a great quickfire fight with Ellenburger getting a reprieve from the UFC chopping block, Krylov's head kick of death in a scramble was great to watch, Hamilton's KO was violent and I'd never really paid much attention to Karolina before, but interested to see now how she fares against JJ.

3/5

1.5 Dana skulls. I'm a Rose fan, but any ppv that has Rose-Kowalkiewicz as the co-main is absolutely awful.

Back