On a scale of 1-5 Dana Skulls, how do you rate UFC 201?

I give it a 1.75...or a 2...I enjoyed the Rose fight, everything else was forgettable.

3 of the fights were okay. I'd give it 2.5 Dana Skulls. Good enough to pay for, but not good enough to keep. ;)

Last edited:
2 fights were good. 1 fight was okay. 2 manlet fights were bad. 2.5 / 5

I'll never watch this ppv ever again
giphy.gif

Benoit vs. Serrano was hilariously awkward.

Really happy for Jake. Met him at 199 and he was very cool. Rose fight was good. Main event was one punch.

4/5 was great seeing Lawler get exposed

You wont be watching 202 more then once
I will, watched 196 much more than once because even in a losing effort..... Conor can at least offer some offense to the fight, unlike Mr "fall over as soon as I get touched" Lawler

oh and it wont matter anyway, because Conor is going to correct the score at 202 ;)

but dont you get yourself too down lil guy :p

I will, watched 196 much more than once because even in a losing effort..... Conor can at least offer some offense to the fight, unlike Mr "fall over as soon as I get touched" Lawler

oh and it wont matter anyway, because Conor is going to correct the score at 202 ;)

<36>

Good luck man.

I would give it a 3. I enjoyed watching it. I give the promo they gave it a 5 ha.

2 dana skulls and 1 ya fucking goof. Some good fights, some poor ones. The starter for the main card was a mess, that didn't help. And I thought the undercard exceeded the main.

I really enjoyed every fight except for the first couple of main card fights. Lots of upsets. I give it 27 thumbs up.

Honestly was gona be a 4.5 but the way Erik Perez held Rivera down took away a whole fucking dana skull. 3.5. Sure he was winning the fight, but someone has to tell these guys it's better for their career if they make a fight out of it and lose than hold a guy down with bitchtap punches to win.

rELv7iU.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back