• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

omg! Weili zhang..impressive

Several of the clinch elbows looked close to being back of the head from that angle; they wouldn't change the outcome but she should be careful with them.

I thought so at first, but I watched it a few times and they seemed to be to the side of the head. She should definitely be careful, though.

I thought so at first, but I watched it a few times and they seemed to be to the side of the head. She should definitely be careful, though.
Man, they were so fast it was hard to tell. Regardless, she put it down on Jessica.

I missed this a plaudit earlier on Weili Done!

tumblr_n9vb7ied9i1rtz2ego1_400.gif

she's from stockton obviously.

stockton,china.

I just want to know, looking across the event results as a whole, should we suspect something underhanded going on or simply that jet lag is a serious bitch?

The way Zhang destroyed Mandrade was incredible!!

Boreshenko should be taking notes.

Jessica was way too eager to get the clinch amd paid for it, thid girl did her homework.

Now the quesetioj is will she defend against the winner of Joanna v Michelle, Tatiana Suarez or Rose?
Can we rule out Claudia? Claudia was brought to Shenzhen for some reason.

Great result. Now can Brawldrade please stop disrespecting the art of Muay Thai and stop claiming something she is not? thx

I was completely wrong about this one. Very impressive finish. To those who saw this coming, good job. I really didn't see it going this way.

Can we rule out Claudia? Claudia was brought to Shenzhen for some reason.
No we can't. The UFC has a tendency to pull shit like this. Claudia wouldn't have been brought in if they thought Andrade would win. No way she gets a rematch and for the belt no less on one win after her recent showings.

IMO she is a perfect style matchup for Weili in Dec. Watch them make this fight. Especially if JJ turns down a short notice fight if she gets past Waterson.

Good result for Zhang, but Andrade is trash and fought like a spud... would love to see Zhang flicking beans with Valentina, that would be a good scrap..
Fixed to say what you really meant

Back