omg! Weili zhang..impressive

I gave Zhang a very good chance of fighting on the outside and winning - the way we've seen Andrade be beaten before - but she won this on the inside with counter strikes. That was a pretty impressive way of winning.

Still, glad I didn't watch the whole card just for this main event.

I missed the prelims, but the main card was generally quite entertaining. It seems to me this happens a lot with cards that lack name value.

Andrade had a smile on her face when the ref stopped it. She knew she was getting a nice bonus for a few seconds work.
Is she getting a check or a bag of unmarked bills? Will she keep it under her bed or in a safe or in a secret compartment?

Jessica was way too eager to get the clinch amd paid for it, thid girl did her homework.

Now the quesetioj is will she defend against the winner of Joanna v Michelle, Tatiana Suarez or Rose?
I don't think it really matters she's better then all 4. Joanna already ducked her for months. She's a better version of Rose an Michelle. And Tatiana will gas after 1.5 rounds.

That was a perfect FUCK YOU performance to her doubters

WTF. I just woke up. We need a gif of the fight.

WFT Andrade got smoked I didn't expect that to be so fast. The counter right hand put Andrade on rubber legs then that was the beginning of the end.

Andrade had a smile on her face when the ref stopped it. She knew she was getting a nice bonus for a few seconds work.

you ever get punched and kneed in the head? last time i got punched out i thought i was explaining the finer points of string theory to carl sagan but i was just talking incoherent shit at the cops.

She is an absolute savage with those knees.

Nah I thought that too but that counter straight came out of fucking nowhere and then those knees were vicious. Trump gonna up the tariffs another 5% over this shit.
Lol, why? Andrade isn't American.

Andrade got paid very well for that ‘fight’. She threw that fight like Sandy Koufax threw baseballs.
Dude, if China had the chance, I no doubt believe they would have tried to fix that fight. However, they didn't even need to. Zhang demolished her.

but no one has been able to buckle her
1x_1MI.gif

Back