OMG this is stupid! Cormier is toying with Hendo

People are already bitching about Cormier even though he had a great performance and earned a finish by choking Dan unconscious. Some people just love to complain and nitpick.

You are the ignorant one if you thing they would have ever wrestled in the same weight class. Blanket a smaller fighter then choke him out. GG. You are so awesome DC

No idea what your point is... SMH.. Were you expecting a Balrog Dash Uppercut?

He laid on him for 2.5 rounds until Hendo was so exhausted he couldn't move. Gus or JOnes would have had that fight ended round 1. DC is obviously sold, but not quite a champ yet.

I know you're new and all, but dude rag dolled Josh Barnett.

Jones is gonna have his hands full if Cormier is healthy

No idea what your point is... SMH.. Were you expecting a Balrog Dash Uppercut?

No, I was expecting what happened to happen. A bigger fighter blanketing a smaller fighter. A bigger wrestler out wrestling a smaller wrestler. GG

People are already bitching about Cormier even though he had a great performance and earned a finish by choking Dan unconscious. Some people just love to complain and nitpick.

No kidding. Rounds 1 and 2 were both 10-8 rounds, Dan did nothing and he got finished in the third.

NO you don't know what you are talking about. If you think a professional fighter fighting for a title is throwing 25% you sir need to remove yourself. If he could have ended it earlier he would have, but he had to wait until Dan was literally about to pass out and then fell to the ground before he could get that sub. I could have subbed dan at that point.

DC has broken his hand three times one of which required surgery. The guy was trashing Hendo like he was tossing around a kid, and was doing it with complete and total impunity.

He was throwing 20% punches on the ground because thats all he needed to do. He didn't take Dan down, he threw him over his head, twice, and was absolutely rag dolling him.

There was no need to swing his hands at Hendo's head, he wore him out, softened him up, and slipped in the choke before the bell rang so it would get marked down as a stoppage win.

Back