OMG this is stupid! Cormier is toying with Hendo

This is sad. What the heck was anyone thinking booking this fight. Cormier could have ended this fight in the first round easily. This isn't even close. This fight is making me absolutely sick to my stomach. Come on!

They call him Black Fedor for a reason. Just swap out sambo for wrestling, and you got black fedor.

If he could have ended the fight he would have. This is DC. The next great blanket. Get use to it. His record is too important for him.

He choked him out. Are Not Entertained?!!

This is the UFC. No one forced Hendo to fight into his forties and face DC. He'll be happy with his paycheck.

This is sad. What the heck was anyone thinking booking this fight. Cormier could have ended this fight in the first round easily. This isn't even close. This fight is making me absolutely sick to my stomach. Come on!

That was not stupid. That was fun to watch.

I think they should have stopped the fight there, its clearly mismatch :icon_chee

ibbHzW91BkB7NA.gif

jones training eye pokes as we speak

He choked Henderson unconscious, Cormier is an absolute beast and Jones' biggest threat by far.

DC did an amazing fight, there's no question about it. It's just hard to see a legend getting toyed like this, it looks so....disrespectful

So anytime a legend gets dominated it's disrespectful? No wonder Jones is so hated.

I expected Cormier to win but not with a submission.

Yeah, can't believe DC didn't finish Hendo in the first, he's so easily finished.

He put dan to sleep. Did u watch the fight?

He laid on him for 2.5 rounds until Hendo was so exhausted he couldn't move. Gus or JOnes would have had that fight ended round 1. DC is obviously sold, but not quite a champ yet.

I really wanted someone to dethrone Jones, but I will root for him against DC.

I felt bad for Henderson, I'm not saying that DC was dirty or boring, but I just felt bad. Jones via murder

He choked him out. Are Not Entertained?!!

Nope not entertained. DC is going to blanket everyone in the LHW division. He needed his speed and power in the heavies but he isn't dumb, and he knows he needs his weight and wrestling in the LHW's. Get use to the DC we have seen recently not the KO monster we thought he was before

I can end all of this nonsense arguing by saying DC is good not great yet. I hope UFC gives him a young big guy before he fights gus or JOnes. He needs to get better.

He laid on him for 2.5 rounds until Hendo was so exhausted he couldn't move. Gus or JOnes would have had that fight ended round 1. DC is obviously sold, but not quite a champ yet.

Well obviously he's not champ yet. Jones is

It was called a bullshit match up when it was made, and it was proven to be just that.

Why wouldn't he finish it then? Doesn't he want to fight for a title or does he want a decision bore fest?

I think when fighters are in complete control they hold back the reigns subconsciously as to avoid unnecessary damage for both fighters.

People ate just not realizing that Dan hasn't had it for a while now?

Nope not entertained. DC is going to blanket everyone in the LHW division. He needed his speed and power in the heavies but he isn't dumb, and he knows he needs his weight and wrestling in the LHW's. Get use to the DC we have seen recently not the KO monster we thought he was before

GSP-esque?!!

Back