OMG this is stupid! Cormier is toying with Hendo

Yeah I'm sure I'll be a fan of Cormier again before long but right now I'm so disappointed in him I can't even consider myself a fan.

If he could have ended the fight he would have. This is DC. The next great blanket. Get use to it. His record is too important for him.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

That looked like a man fighting a 5th grader and he literally threw him over his head, twice. He went very, very light with the ground strikes.

In part because he's very concerned about keeping his frequently broken hands healthly, and because he knew he could fight Hendo with complete and total impunity everywhere the fight went, he didn't throw hard. He was throwing 20-25% power.

He waited for an easy soft opening to put Hendo to sleep and thats exactly what happened.

This is sad. What the heck was anyone thinking booking this fight. Cormier could have ended this fight in the first round easily. This isn't even close. This fight is making me absolutely sick to my stomach. Come on!

Why wouldn't he finish it then? Doesn't he want to fight for a title or does he want a decision bore fest?

The win was expected, but I was impressed with his dominance and top game activity. Cormier threw a lot, with a lot of force, without slowing. It was a high movement fight and he showed great pace and dominance.

i am so confused.

cormier never stopped throwing punches the entire fight. what the fuck was everyone else watching?

what was he supposed to do? let hendo up so they can slug it out?

Cain would wreck DC. So will Jones, unfortunately....

It was so disrespectful

You've gotta be feigning ignorance. Really?

You are the ignorant one if you thing they would have ever wrestled in the same weight class. Blanket a smaller fighter then choke him out. GG. You are so awesome DC

i am so confused.

cormier never stopped throwing punches the entire fight. what the fuck was everyone else watching?

You are not allowed to fight any legends unless your brawl them. It's da rules.

??? You don't like a guy cause he completely dominated a fight?!?

I don't understand, what did you want Cormier to do different? Hendo is a tough guy to fnish, and he was throwing punches and trying to improve position the whole time.

This is sad. What the heck was anyone thinking booking this fight. Cormier could have ended this fight in the first round easily. This isn't even close. This fight is making me absolutely sick to my stomach. Come on!

Cormier didn't want to throw down big elbows on the legends face, almost disrespectful to do that to an old legend, something Jones would have done no problem though

I think Cormier won respectfully, good fight

Watching DC toying with Hendo like that... for some reason I want Jones to destroy him now

ibbHzW91BkB7NA.gif

jones training eye pokes as we speak

You have no idea what you're talking about.

That looked like a man fighting a 5th grader and he literally threw him over his head, twice. He went very, very light with the ground strikes.

In part because he's very concerned about keeping his frequently broken hands healthly, and because he knew he could fight Hendo with complete and total impunity everywhere the fight went, he didn't throw hard. He was throwing 20-25% power.

He waited for an easy soft opening to put Hendo to sleep and thats exactly what happened.

NO you don't know what you are talking about. If you think a professional fighter fighting for a title is throwing 25% you sir need to remove yourself. If he could have ended it earlier he would have, but he had to wait until Dan was literally about to pass out and then fell to the ground before he could get that sub. I could have subbed dan at that point.

i am so confused.

I agree some fans are stupid and think fighters should throw there game plan out the window in favor of standing and banging with a dangerous fighter ... it would have been fun but standing with Dan when your a good wrestler is just stupid

i am so confused.

DC did an amazing fight, there's no question about it. It's just hard to see a legend getting toyed like this, it looks so....disrespectful

Back