OMG! T-nation got something right!

Bottom line, Bodyweight exercises are still necessary to develop conditioning.

HULKAMANIA said:
To be honest, I'd really just like to edit your posts. You'll come across as more educated if you punctuate correctly.

I

I love you, man. But I have two quick points before I go to ENGLISH CLASS:

1) Spelling and grammar are two different studies. The fact that I misspelled "independent" doesn't mean I don't know about grammar.

2) The comma after "and" was needed. If you place an introductory phrase (like, "If that was the best you could do") in the middle of a compound sentence, you have to put commas on both sides of it.

I would stick to the project analyses, buddy. I'll handle the grammar.

HULKAMANIA said:
I love you, man. But I have two quick points before I go to ENGLISH CLASS:

1) Spelling and grammar are two different studies. The fact that I misspelled "independent" doesn't mean I don't know about grammar.

2) The comma after "and" was needed. If you place an introductory phrase (like, "If that was the best you could do") in the middle of a compound sentence, you have to put commas on both sides of it.

I would stick to the project analyses, buddy. I'll handle the grammar.

Agreed...

I can't believe this degraded into a grammar discussion.

Look, as much as you want to agree with this guy yomon, you already meet what I would guess are his prerequisites. I can do 20 pushups, and the relevance of pistols to squats is very debatable.all he's saying is if you're a fat out of shape slob that can't do a couple pushups, you got no business in the weight room, and he's right about that.

Hey Yomon-

I've been using your routine for a week now....awesome.

Thanks.

Urban, grammar is important, you Philistine. And punctuation is just plain enthralling. This discussion didn't degrade into a discussion on grammar so much as it ascended to the high, glorious peaks of a discourse on language arts.

And, ENTROPY, I'm glad you took my advice to heart. I, too, have been listening to the opposite side of the debate. If you'll notice, I didn't even edit my last post once! I feel like that's an accomplishment. I'm an habitual editor; I suffer from editing dependency.

Urban said:
I can't believe this degraded into a grammar discussion.

Look, as much as you want to agree with this guy yomon, you already meet what I would guess are his prerequisites. I can do 20 pushups, and the relevance of pistols to squats is very debatable.all he's saying is if you're a fat out of shape slob that can't do a couple pushups, you got no business in the weight room, and he's right about that.

Yeah, i could lift agian if i wanted to but i still have some goals to achive in some areas. Although not many. I'm almost back to wieghts. I give it another month or so.

Yomon,
Weren't you the guy that was going to "GFH the right way" by eating only raw foods to avoid the denaturing of enzymes caused by cooking? Did you ever try that or anything similar? I've recently started taking digestive enzymes with each meal to aid in digestion and I was curious if you had any experiences with them.

wasptrash said:
Yomon,
Weren't you the guy that was going to "GFH the right way" by eating only raw foods to avoid the denaturing of enzymes caused by cooking? Did you ever try that or anything similar? I've recently started taking digestive enzymes with each meal to aid in digestion and I was curious if you had any experiences with them.

A family friend was on that "Raw Food" diet for years and years! He died from stomach cancer two years ago though!!

wasptrash said:
Yomon,

I tried for while but it turned to crap.

I did notice that i had a bit more energy and was cut a bit more but that could have just been because of increased fiber and vitamin intake.

I truly don;t think it would really help for anything other then as stated ...... Energy

I just take pills, they're cheap and simple, so I figure it's worth a try. I've been taking them with four of my six meals every day for about three weeks. I've been gaining weight like crazy as of late (a bit over fifteen pounds in five weeks) but so many things have changed, that I can hardly say what aspect has caused this. I'm going to keep taking them as long as I continue trying to bulk as they should help digest the large amounts of food that I'm eating.
As for eating raw meat, not a chance in hell, unless...
jessicabiel.jpg

that was a pretty good read, i am planning on starting a bodyweight program soon and that will help me out

Wow.................

Hard as fuck.

Geeze! Let's wear some fuckin' panties and forget that we're all here to improve our lifts.

wasptrash said:
Yomon,

this isnt really true. cooking of some foods actually makes different nutrients more available to your digestive system. not to mention, chopping, chewing and other forms of food handling often destroy more vitamins and minerals than cooking does. according to my nutrition textbook, a raw food diet can be dangerous and even lead to death.

Back