OMG Anderson Silva has....

Kingief

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Each time the champion defends the belt, he doesn't bring it to the ring.... and it seems that the winner gets a new belt be it the challenger or the champion.

Which makes it not such a big deal for Ronda Rousey to leave a belt in Brazil.

Meaning..... Anderson Silva has 10 UFC Belts sitting on his shelf?

I thought they stopped giving out multiple belts in the UFC for successful defences awhile back, according to Jones, so the older champs would have more belts than the newer ones. Also, older UFC belts cost more to make.

It was never meant to be a big deal, it's a cheap belt that costs 500 bucks tops, completely pointless as a gift, as it doesn't do anything for the underprivileged children there. Should've given them some of her pay instead, but you can't expect that level of generosity from her obviously.

Each time the champion defends the belt, he doesn't bring it to the ring.... and it seems that the winner gets a new belt be it the challenger or the champion.

Which makes it not such a big deal for Ronda Rousey to leave a belt in Brazil.

Meaning..... Anderson Silva has 10 UFC Belts sitting on his shelf?

I think they do get a new belt every time. Having 10 belts at home is what happens when you're a bad ass.

I was talking about the belt.

And if you read the article, you should know those gloves were auctioned off, meaning the money came from some dummy on ebay, not herself.

It was still Ronda's money that she could have kept.

And if you read the article, you should know those gloves were auctioned off, meaning the money came from some dummy on ebay, not herself.

I don't think the kids care much if the money came from auctioned gloves or directly from ronda's paycheck.

Obviously haters care about that though, and not so much about the kids.

I heard from a reliable source that she gave that money from her paycheck while keeping the money from the eBay dummy for herself. Feel better?

Belts don't count if you cheated.

His best achievement is the BJJ blackbelt that he got with a Happy Meal.

Do you need a hug? You don't have much comfort in your life, do you?

Back