OMG Anderson Silva has....

When is she finally gonna shave her head?

I thought they stopped giving out multiple belts in the UFC for successful defences awhile back, according to Jones, so the older champs would have more belts than the newer ones. Also, older UFC belts cost more to make.

It was never meant to be a big deal, it's a cheap belt that costs 500 bucks tops, completely pointless as a gift, as it doesn't do anything for the underprivileged children there. Should've given them some of her pay instead, but you can't expect that level of generosity from her obviously.

So the $30k she gave them means nothing?

Ignorant dick.

UFC belts are cheaper to make, about $45 for a dozen

It was never meant to be a big deal, it's a cheap belt that costs 500 bucks tops, completely pointless as a gift, as it doesn't do anything for the underprivileged children there. Should've given them some of her pay instead, but you can't expect that level of generosity from her obviously.

She also gave the school $30,000.

I thought they stopped giving out multiple belts in the UFC for successful defences awhile back, according to Jones, so the older champs would have more belts than the newer ones. Also, older UFC belts cost more to make.

lol

Also she didn't shave her head

Did you think Werdum is now holding the same belt Sylvia wore while having sex?

Thread title made me think he postponed his hearing yet again.

I was talking about the belt.

And if you read the article, you should know those gloves were auctioned off, meaning the money came from some dummy on ebay, not herself.
You're trying entirely too hard to turn a good thing into a bad thing.:rolleyes:

Each time the champion defends the belt, he doesn't bring it to the ring.... and it seems that the winner gets a new belt be it the challenger or the champion.

Which makes it not such a big deal for Ronda Rousey to leave a belt in Brazil.

Meaning..... Anderson Silva has 10 UFC Belts sitting on his shelf?
Hey can you fucking put a complete sentence in the title. This incomplete shit is getting annoying and is retarded.

She already gave the school $30,000.

Back