• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Oliver Anthony 'aggravated' by conservative news and GOP politicians identifying with his song.

Mack Yancy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

"It's aggravating seeing people on conservative news, trying to identify with me, like I'm one of them."

Viral music star Oliver Anthony feels frustration at the number of political figures and news outlets trying to 'identify' his song 'Rich Men North Of Richmond' with them.

In particular he thought it is funny that they played his song at the GOP presidential debate because "I wrote the song about those people," and "That song has nothing to do with Joe Biden."

Try that in a Small Town is much slicker, produced and promoted by professionals. It was designed to stir up controversy.

Rich men North of Richmond is rawer, coming across as the work of an enthusiastic amatuer. Which is a major part of it's appeal.

Both songs seem to have triggered Libtards, so they're on my gym playlist;)

The real tragedy is that you're gonna have one less song in your triggering libtard playlist.

{<hhh]

Yep, cause Joe Biden represents the true hard working blue-collar folks of America. He’s nothing like those dirty repugs who are lifelong politicians who’ve enriched themselves for decades at taxpayers’ expense.

<{chips}>

He is talking about the shadow government and the "cabal". He is a semi-conspiracy theorist. Most of his songs have that theme. He talks about "minors on an island" and "eating bugs" etc etc.

He has a good voice but definitely needs to change up the themes of his songs.

This isn't too bad.

He is talking about the shadow government and the "cabal". He is a semi-conspiracy theorist. Most of his songs have that theme. He talks about "minors on an island" and "eating bugs" etc etc.

He has a good voice but definitely needs to change up the themes of his songs.

This isn't too bad.

So a career politician who has enriched himself over decades while promoting discriminatory ideas and policies ISNT part of this cabal?

For those of you who enjoy listening to his music I suggest this video of one of his latest performances.

So a career politician who has enriched himself over decades while promoting discriminatory ideas and policies ISNT part of this cabal?

It is not my opinion but that is how they think

they think joe Biden is just the face

It is not my opinion but that is how they think

they think joe Biden is just the face
Well sure, it’s pretty obvious that the RNC and DNC vet politicians and decide who can be elected and who can’t.

As such, Biden is “just the face” of the cabal, as would be any of the schmoes vying for the Rebublican nomination. Weird that he chose to specifically exclude Biden the way he did.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back