• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Oliver Anthony 'aggravated' by conservative news and GOP politicians identifying with his song.

Don't blame people for being poor and getting on the best they can with what they can afford and we'll get along just fine.

Poor people in North America aren't fat because they're lazy. They're fat because they are eating the cheapest food available because they have to.
Nothing is cheaper than beans, rice and spam. Nothing. And you can't get fat on that diet if you try. So stop lying.

Americans are notoriously shitty with money and their grocery bill is no exception.

You're certifiably retarded. If you aren't a sumo wrestler or professional eater you aren't getting fat on that diet. You'd have to not fucking move and drink a bunch of sugary shit which is expensive as opposed to water.

How to tell me you don't know how to diet without telling me you don't know how to diet.

People struggle with portion control over all else. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to overeat this stuff. The calories from rice and beans add up QUICK.

Now, if you are eating proper portions and monitoring you calorie intake, you'd be fine. Which, that's true with almost anything else too.

How to tell me you don't know how to diet without telling me you don't know how to diet.

People struggle with portion control over all else. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to overeat this stuff. The calories from rice and beans add up QUICK.

Now, if you are eating proper portions and monitoring you calorie in take, you'd be fine. Which, that's true with almost anything else too.
Lmao make two cups of rice and try to eat it in one sitting. Throw an egg or two and some beans in there. You aren't finishing it you have no idea what you are talking about. I've been sleep in the park poor, I've been choose between rent and your next meal struggling and I know exactly what it's like to live off this shit.

Lmao make two cups of rice and try to eat it in one sitting. Throw an egg or two and some beans in there. You aren't finishing it you have no idea what you are talking about. I've been sleep in the park poor, I've been choose between rent and your next meal struggling and I know exactly what it's like to live off this shit.

Brother, you are insanely aggressive and just an all around twat. I'd rather just block you than listen to you be a fucking hyper-aggressive weirdo.

Learn to speak to people like a normal human in life and maybe you won't end up such a failure in life.

Brother, you are insanely aggressive and just an all around twat. I'd rather just block you than listen to you be a fucking hyper-aggressive weirdo.

Learn to speak to people like a normal human in life and maybe you won't end up such a failure in life.
Concession accepted. You couldn't eat the two cups of rice, I get it, after all I knew you couldnt.

Nothing is cheaper than beans, rice and spam. Nothing. And you can't get fat on that diet if you try. So stop lying.

Americans are notoriously shitty with money and their grocery bill is no exception.

You have an awful taste in food and you probably don't smell too good.

I don't like the song, but one of the things I did appreciate about it was that it was criticizing both sides.

He complains about being a wage slave and evil rich people controlling you, which are usually things Democrats say.

But then he also complains about high taxes and people milking welfare, which are usually things Republicans say.

So I liked it better when it appeared that he didn't pick a side, and was just singing about things that bugged him regardless of which team he was on.

I respect the hell out of the guy and I don't even listen to country music. Wish there were more guys around like him.

Notice how @nhbbear and @Via Heeto no longer love this song or 'try that in a small town' anymore.

It's almost as if their support for the song was all based on hype and spite.

Song was never good and only hyped for political reasons. Idiot republicans thought it pertained to Biden since he's in the White House but it was all politicians. If you find yourself in the plight of the dude in the song, you're mentally handicapped.

Lol this guy must really hate money.

giphy.gif

Back